Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 09-16-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
robertsconley

Default Bat in the Attic - Dungeon Fantasy Content Post

The one where I unbox my newly arrived Dungeon Fantasy RPG.

Overall great job SJ Games games. Still don't like the 250 point templates but if that what it took to get this I can live with it.

http://batintheattic.blogspot.com/20...gurps-has.html

Last edited by robertsconley; 09-17-2017 at 08:37 AM.
robertsconley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:17 AM   #2
Ulairi

Default Re: Bat in the Attic - Dungeon Fantasy Content Post

I think the pyramid dice are neat. It isn't something that would bow me over but the box set needed dice and having the logo on them is a nice touch.

For me, the biggest wow, besides having a shrink wrapped product is: the maps and cardboard heroes.

I read your link to Peter's blog and I kind of agree with some of the comments. I was hoping (and I'm still hoping) for another setting box set but maybe if DFRPG is successful we should build this line more before just jumping into another setting.

If SJ Games would Kickstart a new adventure box each year for DF that included maps of this quality and more cardboard heroes, I'd be a super happy camper.
Ulairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:16 PM   #3
robertsconley

Default Re: Bat in the Attic - Dungeon Fantasy Content Post

So my first aid for The Fantasy Trip. Also should be useful for Dungeon Fantasy Based on what I made for myself when I ran my Majestic Wilderlands campaigns using the GURPS rules.

The trick is to squash the hexes slight so they align with a rectangular grid. Allow me to quickly make or superimpose dungeons and other locale drawn on a rectangular grid.

The Blog Post
Direct download to the Hex Grid Sheet
robertsconley is offline   Reply With Quote