Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 11-08-2019, 03:05 AM   #1
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Ogre Battlefields on Warehouse 23

Preorders are now open and the expansion is set to start mailing out in the next week or so.

http://www.warehouse23.com/products/ogre-battlefields-2
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
TheAmishStig

Default Re: Ogre Battlefields on Warehouse 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Preorders are now open and the expansion is set to start mailing out in the next week or so.

http://www.warehouse23.com/products/ogre-battlefields-2
Question: Will these include the reskin sheets, or is the printing that had those included sold out?

A friend just ordered one, and we're wondering what he should expect.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:34 PM   #3
Oldgamer72

Phil must be busy so I'll throw in my $.02. I believe the W23 Battlefields does not include the reskins, I think these were kickstarter only. I thought I remembered during the campaign that was how it was going to work. The description doesn't seem to indicate the extra cardboard either. The description states that there are only 4 buildable (3D) Ogres included which would account for the main battlefields 3D sheet(ninjax2, vulcan, fencer).

Unfortunately, I think if he wants the bonus cardboard, he'll have to make them himself or hit Ebay. Base box is still alot of cardboard, though(as you well know)

I'm sure Phil will be along to corroborate this or reveal that I'm wearing my hind quarters for a hat.
Oldgamer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:59 PM   #4
Celjabba

Speaking of Battlefields, any idea when the KS ones will reach Europe?
Celjabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 12:18 AM   #5
TheAmishStig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgamer72 View Post
Phil must be busy so I'll throw in my $.02. I believe the W23 Battlefields does not include the reskins, I think these were kickstarter only. I thought I remembered during the campaign that was how it was going to work. The description doesn't seem to indicate the extra cardboard either. The description states that there are only 4 buildable (3D) Ogres included which would account for the main battlefields 3D sheet(ninjax2, vulcan, fencer).

Unfortunately, I think if he wants the bonus cardboard, he'll have to make them himself or hit Ebay. Base box is still alot of cardboard, though(as you well know)

I'm sure Phil will be along to corroborate this or reveal that I'm wearing my hind quarters for a hat.
It's my understanding that you're correct, or at best they're a first printing exclusive, so I suppose a better phrasing of the question is "Is there a chance the w23 early birds will get leftover ks copies".
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:17 AM   #6
philreed
I do stuff and things.

There were no Kickstarter exclusive items.

The set on Warehouse 23 is identical to the copies that were shipped to Kickstarter backers.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:19 AM   #7
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celjabba View Post
Speaking of Battlefields, any idea when the KS ones will reach Europe?
The shipment is with our fulfillment partner. As soon as we have news, we will share. Unfortunately, we have zero control over when those items are shipped out by the fulfillment warehouse.

Unless we open a warehouse on every continent, we are _always_ at the mercy of others when it comes to international shipments. Our only other option is to stop trying to ship from within regions and mail everything from the U.S. . . . which would increase costs for backers.

We're doing what we can to get international rewards to backers as quickly as smoothly as possible. We're a very small team and do not have complete control over the postal systems.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:32 AM   #8
Celjabba

There was no critics implied, just asking if you had received feedback from your partner.

I am well aware of the difficulties of international shipping and thankful for your efforts.
Celjabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 08:37 AM   #9
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celjabba View Post
There was no critics implied, just asking if you had received feedback from your partner.
Just trying to keep in front of the situation as best we can. Unfortunately, we don't get as much information as we would like. In a perfect world, we would have immediate and direct access to the details of every shipment.

We're looking at a new possibility that _might_ improve our international fulfillment processes.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:00 AM   #10
Oldgamer72

Quote:
I'm sure Phil will be along to corroborate this or reveal that I'm wearing my hind quarters for a hat
Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
There were no Kickstarter exclusive items.

The set on Warehouse 23 is identical to the copies that were shipped to Kickstarter backers.
Well apparently, as is often the case, I'm wearing my hindquarters for a hat.

In my defense, though, the description doesn't really lead one to believe the reskins are in there. Nice that it wasn't exclusive, there were several people who couldn't afford it at the time that now have an opportunity.

Last edited by Oldgamer72; 11-10-2019 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Can't type?!
Oldgamer72 is offline   Reply With Quote