Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
kornilios24

Default Transferral Potion and who gains the treasures

Hi,

I'm confused and I really want to help me with this.

1) Let's say Player A has to defeat two monsters (one is a wandering). The monsters have 5 treasures to give (2 the first one and 3 the other). He is going to lose and he wants help. Then Player B (who is a Wizard) takes action and says "I want 4 treasures to help you". Player A agrees. Then he says to Player B: "Do the charm ability to monster with 3 treasures which is more difficult. And he charms it. Then Player A (he is very munchkin) plays "Transferral Potion" and he sets the combat against his helper. Player B can't win and he loses the combat (RIP Player B). So after that, who wins the treasures? Because technically Player B won the first monster but he was the helper.

2) Same situation but this time player C has the Transferral Potion" and plays it to himself and he wins. I know that player C gains the treasures from second monster. But who gains first's treasures?
kornilios24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gain treasures, transferral potion