Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-07-2014, 08:54 PM   #11
Justin_Bedard

Default Re: DEAD AIRWAY [IC]

Glenn walks back to the circle, cracking a smile as he shakes red's hand "I'm Glenn, bad way to meet new people, huh?" He grabs a chair and listens in.

"-All i'm saying is it's too dangerous to go out there. those damned crazies'll tear us apart!" Martin proclaims.
"You realize they're just walking corpse, right? even you can see that..." whimpers Riddle, getting angry as the barrel-chested man kept rebuttling his genius. "We could easily get around them!"
"Why not stay here. we're safe for now..." mutters charles, as he pets lucy.
"Couldn't agree with ya more, muscles, I'm gonna just sit 'ere and wait till the damn troopers shoot down them crazies."
"We have no idea how spread out this thing is, it could take weeks for them to rescue us. we need to leave now!"

"Look you dumb-asses! get your senses together!" Yells Sierra. <13 on 10/6 will>
"I ain't listening to no dame!" Squawks Martin Callously.

Last edited by Justin_Bedard; 02-07-2014 at 09:45 PM.
Justin_Bedard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:01 PM   #12
the_matrix_walker

Rosco holsters his gun and takes a quick look around to find something to better reinforce the door. Once he's satisfied that it's secure, he returns to the group.
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:04 PM   #13
FrumpyAndy

After a wink and a nod in greeting to Glenn, Red's gaze turns back to the terminal entrance with the blood around it.

"You know, I'd like to know whether that blood is leading into this terminal or out of it, and if it's in, where is whatever caused it now?"

(Rolled a 10 vs Tracking 11, MoS 1, if you feel it's applicable)

"Let's be sure all those creeping cadavers are on the outside before we get too comfy, folks."
FrumpyAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:06 PM   #14
Justin_Bedard

Rosco looks at the booth, with it's heavy desk. He also spots some chairs and some guideline poles (those red/gold things to make a line, forgot the name). <ST roll to move the desk, or you can use perception to see if there's anything else.

after examing the blood trail, Red determined that the blood leads out. On closer inspection, seems to have footprints in it. after a few seconds, Red realizes it's his own prints.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #15
the_matrix_walker

ST 10 (3d6=10)

Rosco pushed the desk up against the doors before returning to the group.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:21 PM   #16
FrumpyAndy

Red looks around, then focuses on the bathrooms and glass doors leading towards the rest of the airport.

"We should make sure the johns are clear." As he reaches into his suitcase and pulls out a double barreled shotgun, he calls out, "Someone'll need to keep an eye on them creeps at the door, too."
FrumpyAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:24 PM   #17
Justin_Bedard

The Planing has turned into a full-out argument.

"I don't take this from no one, ESPECIALLY a hick like you!"
"Whoa, now that was a chop!" (OOH BURN!)breathes Glenn. After barely hearing Red over the two bickering people, He pops a look behind him at the door, noticing a few more of the infected have piled up. <11/10, Easy to spot. Which bathroom are you headed into? SE or SW?>
"I know a ditz when a' see one, an' you match the mold, sweetie!"
After a minute or so more of arguing, Charles puts down Lucy and steps over to the now screaming couple. He quickly grabs their shoulders and pinches slightly, "Your both going to sit down. now." <8 on will 9>

Last edited by Justin_Bedard; 02-07-2014 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #18
cynical13

The professor looks over at Red. "I'm Dr. Riddle. Henry." Henry is dressed in a three piece tweed suit. His beard is graying and his hair thin. He looks nervously around. "We may be able to make a rope. Yes, a rope or some such, out of clothing tied together. Er, if that seems a good idea?..." His gaze darts around to his fellow survivors.
cynical13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #19
Justin_Bedard

(Cynical, your color is SEAGREEN, and I painted henry as slightly more certain of himself above, I can change it slightly though.)
<The bags around the area have little to no rope-like materials around, and there's no curtains on the giant windows.>
Old 02-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #20
the_matrix_walker

"Now calm down people! We're going to have to be smart about this if we're going to stay alive, and I think all this bickering is making the natives restless." he says gesturing toward the growing group on the other side of the glass

He turns to Red "Hold on now Red, let me get this sorted and I'll come with you."

Rosco turns back to the others, and the timbre of his voice slightly drops to 'Captain Brown' tone...
"No one goes anywhere alone. We make sure we're clear and secure here, then we calmly plan our next move in safety. Does anyone else have a weapon?"

(Leadership Roll?)

Tags
mutants, pbp, semi-cinematic, zombies