Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
b-dog

Default [DF] Shape Earth spell in my game

When a wizard casts Shape Earth, he causes the earthy elements to move to his desires by magical means but once the magical energy subsides the earth will move back towards its natural state. If a wizard wishes to make his Shape Earth design permanent then he must use a special form of enchantment which is far higher in energy costs and time to cast.
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
Mateus

Default Re: [DF] Shape Earth spell in my game

Again I think that it looks fine. Its is your game and if it is fun, that is all that matters.

I again dont know exactly what you want B-Dog. Just show your build? I will give some flavor suggestions anyway.

If you are using manipulating elementals, why not ask a reaction roll from the caster? Tham adjust the effectviness of the spell based on how well the elemental react to the caster.

Or you may ask that certain materials are used in order to the spell to function well.

I konw that is DF and DF normally is simpler than that, but you already put a lot of work on your DF game.