Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 03-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #21
broktreeVT

Default Re: Munchkin Zombies in stock at Warehouse 23!

Got my set on the way too, maybe I'll actually see a Zombie Santa promo with that order :P I just got an order in of fantasy set but none yet. I thought I read a post, but I can't find it, that they were supposed to go out with all orders, or are they just out already?
broktreeVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #22
Doctor Poo

I've received two orders over the last month and recieved the zombie Santa with the first order and not the second a few weeks later. I just chalk it up to supply and the randomization of promos. I did receive a few different cards the second time, and loom forward to more surprises when my Munchkin Zombies order arrives! :D
Old 03-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #23
Johnaceinnj

In the past few weeks, I've ordered the Warehouse 23 Exclusive Booster pack, Zombie Dice, Cheat with Both Hands, Munchkin 5 Deranged, and some Munchkin Christmas Coins.

With all five orders, I've gotten the following promo cards:
Go Up A Level - Munchkin
Stacked Deck - Munchkin
Weirdly Bearded - Munchkin Booty
unconstitutional - Illuminati
Annihilation - Munchkin Quest

I've also gotten the following bookmarks:
Munchkin Quest Bookmark of Surprising Survival
Star Munchkin Bookmark of Blatant cheating
Munchkin Booty Shipshape Sailing
Munchkin Cthulhu bookmark of Esoteric Empowerment

Finally, I've gotten the 2011 silver coin, the gold Munchkin Quest Coin, and the Green Munchkin Zombie Dice Coin.

I did receive 1 Munchkin Zombie Santa card with 1 blank door and blank treasure from Munchkin Zombies with my Zombie Dice order.

Since I've received the exact same promo items in the past 5 orders I've placed, I don't know if the promos are indeed random or not.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I honestly appreciate all the promo items I've collected. In past orders I've received other cool items such as a red Munchkin D10 on two different orders, Mug the Shopkeeper, Step and a Half, Henchmonster, and some other cool and different bookmarks.

I was hoping for the Munchkin Bookmark of Braaaaaaaaaaaains to use with the Dice, along with an additional Mug the Shop Keeper, Henchmonster, and Step and a Half, since I only have 1 of each of those cards. My brother has Fantasy Munchkin, but he buys it at the local game store by him, so he doesn't get the promos. There is no game store near me, so I order from W23, and wanted to get him some of those fine promo cards too! lol

W23 rules!
Johnaceinnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #24
Wolflaser

Just placed my order - super excited!
Wolflaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:31 AM   #25
Grax

Everything was there - Promo = Zombie Santa and blank door and treasure cards!! - Now I am looking forward to blending Bits and Zombies. :)
Old 03-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #26
ComBAT

Is the Zombie Santa the only promo special card that is being sent out?

Speaking of blending, I wonder if just adding the Cleric Class to Zombies would make that class overpowered for duration of the game.
ComBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #27
Bogie1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComBAT View Post

Speaking of blending, I wonder if just adding the Cleric Class to Zombies would make that class overpowered for duration of the game.
There are blank doors and treasures as well, but I haven't heard of any others...yet
Old 03-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #28
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComBAT View Post
For Zombies specifically, we have Zombie Santa plus Door and Treasure blanks. But we also have all the other promo cards that are still available, which is quite a large number.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #29
majikfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
For Zombies specifically, we have Zombie Santa plus Door and Treasure blanks. But we also have all the other promo cards that are still available, which is quite a large number.
my last 2 orders have had the exact same promo bundle. All in a neat little package, which is a little disappointing because it suppose to be random :( ...
Old 03-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #30
Johnaceinnj

I agree - it's really nice that W23 provides the promo cards, which are supposed to be used to promote the game.

I've given my brother a copy of each promo card, bookmark, and coin that I had multiple copies of. I've also given friends of mine who play Munchkin copies of the cards, coins, and bookmarks as well. I have one of each for my self, and a few duplicates of others.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the bookmark of brains with my Munchkin Zombies order, which is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I have a feeling they're out of that one, since I didn't get it with my Zombie Dice the other day.
Johnaceinnj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
munchkin zombies, release date