Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 01-21-2014, 09:45 AM   #61
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [IC] The Fall

Rechit glances nervously around.

more likely they're trying to survive. That blast was aimed at electroNics. ... they could be gone

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #62
samd6

Wilda closes is eyes for a moment then speaks.

"Notjustlocal, Walkmaybethreehours, Emergencyrecoverynothere, Minumumburstradiusstwohundredmiles morelikelysixhundred, Maximumaffectedallglobalbutunlikely. "

He looks at the griffin and felicia, then makes a slight bow. "Allowmeintroduceself nameWilda. Yourname?"

OOC: I'm trying to write out the effects of Wilda's stuttering disadvantage, let me know if you find it hard to read.
Old 01-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #63
Poonbahbah

"Oh yeah, introductions. I'm Kilrathi, little guy's Rechit if you missed it earlier, and motormouth is Wilda if you managed to miss that just now. We were planning on heading to the river and getting out of the city. Maybe head into that forest. I think I might have better luck hunting in there. Although if you gals come with pack hunting on the plains could work better if we ever find a herd of something to stalk. Than again that might work better anyway. Hmm."

OOC
I don't know I'd call that stuttering exactly, it's kinda the opposite, but it's certainly worth-2 in reactions and [-10.]
Old 01-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #64
Sriseru

The griffin stare at Wilda intently for a good while. "I... I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said."

The Felicia cross her arms.
"Don't be ridiculous, they can't all be gone." She replies to Rechit before turning to Wilda. "And even if the whole planet is affected, the offworld AIs will send us help eventually. We just have to make sure that we have food and drink and, you know, stay put until they come and get everything running again."

Once Kilrathi has introduced himself and the others, the griffin responds with a friendly enthusiasm "I'm Tilda; she's Jasmine."
"And what river do you mean?" Tilda the griffin asks. "There's the Smith River to the... to the... err... left-"

"West." Jasmine the Felicia corrects her.

"Right, to the west, flowing from the forest." Tilda continues. "While to the north, there's the Missouri River. The two rivers connect... I think?"

"They do." Jasmine corrects the griffin once again, before turning to Kilrathi. "And don't you think leaving the city and hunt for food is rather rash, not to mention dangerous?"
Sriseru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:35 PM   #65
Poonbahbah

"They may not all be gone, but here and now they are. With no telling how long it'll take them to get here to help. I have no idea what this city is like. I don't even no it's name for that matter. What I do know is normally I just walk up to a food fac and tell it to feed me. That isn't working and won't be for who knows how long. Meanwhile smart people that know this city have already started hoarding any and all food, drink, and supplies they can get there hands on. So yeah it may be a bit rash and dangerous to head out of the city but it seems better than to compete in city for whatever supplies are available. And as big and tough as I am most things outside of the city will leave me alone. In city there'll be people setting up traps and things to protect there stuff.

About the only thing I want to stay in city long enough to find are camping supplies.
"

Tags
the fall