Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 10-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
Pyriis

Default Just a couple questions

Being new to the game, as I have only purchased the first set.. My friends and I have a few questions, that either I over looked while reading the rules, or they are not clarified.

1: If a friend of mine is fighting a monster, and I have 2 cards that add +10 to that monster, can I play them both?
2: How many cards can I play during another persons combat? If someone is fighting a Zombie, and I have an undead in my hand, can I play it, a Mate, and 2 +10 all at the same time?
3: If I am wearing the flaming Armour, and I kill the chicken that says if defeated with fire gain an extra level.. Does that count as beating it with fire? If yes.. Can that allow me to win the game if I am level 8?

I am sure I have more, I just do not remember them.
Pyriis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Brandonson112

Default Re: Just a couple questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyriis View Post
Being new to the game, as I have only purchased the first set.. My friends and I have a few questions, that either I over looked while reading the rules, or they are not clarified.

1: If a friend of mine is fighting a monster, and I have 2 cards that add +10 to that monster, can I play them both?
2: How many cards can I play during another persons combat? If someone is fighting a Zombie, and I have an undead in my hand, can I play it, a Mate, and 2 +10 all at the same time?
3: If I am wearing the flaming Armour, and I kill the chicken that says if defeated with fire gain an extra level.. Does that count as beating it with fire? If yes.. Can that allow me to win the game if I am level 8?

I am sure I have more, I just do not remember them.
The answer to the first two questions i know for a fact is yes, provided the zombie is labeled undead.
Brandonson112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: Just a couple questions

Quote:
You sure can.

Quote:
2: How many cards can I play during another persons combat?
I dunno, how many you got?

Seriously - the reason there's no limit specified in the rules is because there's no limit. If you can play every card you have, go for it.

Quote:
Yes to both questions.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote