Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin Collectible Card Game

Old 01-30-2018, 05:02 AM   #1
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Wisconsin Prerelease Report

Our team is back from a weekend of teaching the Munchkin Collectible Card Game. Thank you to all of the retailers and gamers who participated in the events; we had something like 20+ different events and taught the game to dozens of players.

I'll let the others share their experiences, but if you wanna know about my weekend is Wisconsin, I've posted today's Daily Illuminator and shared the fun.

http://www.sjgames.com/ill/archive/J...sconsin_Report
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:30 PM   #2
Ulairi

Default Re: Wisconsin Prerelease Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Our team is back from a weekend of teaching the Munchkin Collectible Card Game. Thank you to all of the retailers and gamers who participated in the events; we had something like 20+ different events and taught the game to dozens of players.

I'll let the others share their experiences, but if you wanna know about my weekend is Wisconsin, I've posted today's Daily Illuminator and shared the fun.

http://www.sjgames.com/ill/archive/J...sconsin_Report
I was at the BGB demo. I kept myself from asking for Space Opera Powered by GURPS. Hopefully, you guys will be back up here this year for some of the cons!
Ulairi is offline   Reply With Quote