Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 04-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #1
Dudimus

Default Cheat! when you don't have to

OK, this time it's not hypothetical; this actually happened to me the last time I played the game. It was a mixed set, but the only cards that matter are from Star Munchkin.

I got the Sidekick: Beautiful Assistant and played her immediately because there was no good reason not to. Later I found the Whizkid and attached a cheat card to him so I could play him and have two sidekicks at the same time. Then I found a Trader card and made that my class, thus allowing me to use two sidekicks legally. I left the cheat card attached to the Whizkid and left it be. A few rounds later, I found a Redshirt which I put in play, making my two legal sidekicks the redshirt and the beautiful assistant, with the whizkid still in play because he still had the cheat card attached to him.

I think I did everything correctly, but I thought I'd check here in case i messed something up. Could I attach a cheat card to an item that I can legally use in anticipation of cheating with it later? (maybe to keep from giving charity)
Dudimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:26 AM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Cheat! when you don't have to

You can't remove or move the Cheat! card, so what you did was correct. Plus, Cheat! played on an Item that you can now use, or a Sidekick you can now have, is just fine.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:09 PM   #3
Dudimus

Default Re: Cheat! when you don't have to

Good to know. And as always, thanks for the info.
Dudimus is offline   Reply With Quote