Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 09-23-2007, 07:25 PM   #61
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: [OOC] In Nomine: the Mile Higher Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver
We have a wonderful new Chat site courtesy of my wonderful man!
sylver.geek.co.il/chat
Feel free to drop in any time to check it out.. It beeps when people post, so it's likely I'll even manage to talk to you when you do so.

Chat on Friday will be there, unless anyone objects.. :) Oh, and for the record it can be any and every Friday that people want to Chat-play! :)

Hugs!

Cool! Much much thanks to Sylver and Guss for getting us the digs.
I found a dice roller that has the features I like: lists the 3d6's separately, has a field where you can note who is rolling (and for what), and generates a link that you can post in case you'd rather not put the actual numbers in a chat. It is at: http://invisiblecastle.com/rolldice.py
I'll make as many Fridays as I can--certainly this one and next. I will not make them all. You are always welcome to play among yourselves without me, to share information, opinions, and misinformation. You all have a mystery to solve that grows more byzantine every time I have a chance to sit down with it. If you want to learn about the Los Angeles landscape and overlay In Nomine on it, you'll be doing me a favor. This is basically my hometown despite its sprawl, and I like to add the winged noir to it.
That said keep it in perspective. If you have to choose between a gaming session and dinner with your sweetie, go eat. Real Life Comes First, and a level bazillion character means nothing if it comes with divorce papers. Trust me on that one.
Now back to laundry...
Old 09-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #62
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC
Adjusted time for our friends on the far side of the world. 5pm here in Cali is 7pm Friday for you?
Saddly I can't make Friday the 28th. I might be able to do the 5th, but I'm not sure.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #63
rudeboyscott

Hmm I'm actually off this Friday & next so maybe I'll drag my butt into one of the "chats" you are all so fond of:) Might have plans this Fri, but can't think of anything keeping me from next week's.
rudeboyscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:13 PM   #64
Sylver
MIB

Hugs, everyone!

Unfortunately, I'm going through a particularly trying time right now..
So I'm lurking.. Rina-el is probably listening very attentively to everything, but I don't know if she'll do anything for the time being..

I'll probably be good for the chat games, though.. :)

Sorry..

Hugs!
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #65
tHEhERETIC

Isn't one of you in California? If so, PM me. I'm running my live game later in the evening on the 5th and on the off-chance you could make it...!
Old 09-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #66
tHEhERETIC

Default Fixing my files

Sorry to double-post like this--organizing my game when I'm supposed to be doing more 3-D things. My bad...

Anyway, I've lost a couple of things and I'm hoping you can fill them in for me.
  • Mysteris, have your real name but forgot to write down what time zone/city you're in
  • rudeboyscott, lost your city/time zone. Could probably find it if I dug hard enough.
  • Puck--can't find your stats at all. I know you sent them...it looks like I lost them.

Fill me in please?
Old 09-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #67
rudeboyscott

Chicago/CST here...so 2 hour time difference.
rudeboyscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:44 PM   #68
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboyscott
Chicago/CST here...so 2 hour time difference.
Okay all, chat session 5pm Pacific time tomorrow. If most of you make it here
http://sylver.geek.co.il/chat/
we'll leave the characters at the Blue Dog. If not, I'll time-hop the game to some other location.

5pm here, 7pm Chicago, 2am in Germany IIRC. See you there!

Barbara
Old 09-28-2007, 06:28 AM   #69
Sylver
MIB

In a hilarious turn of events, I might actually be late - I'm going to a friend's birthday party and I'll sign in when I get back to where I'm staying..

Have fun, though! I will.. :)
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:06 AM   #70
tHEhERETIC

Methariel--

For playing the seraph to the fullest, give him one new skill at 3pts, preferably something appropriate to the scene. I'm truly impressed at how you played Gerhard as he was created, as opposed to what might have been the most useful. You won't regret it.

Tags
in nomine