Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 01-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #11
WookieTheChew

Default Re: Custom Cards

I've used avery labels (#5390) and stuck them onto manila folders and cut out the card. My latest set I'm printing onto card stock and cutting out.

But I'm doing themed sets of custom cards. Not individual custom cards.
WookieTheChew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:57 AM   #12
Varok

I considered myself as creative person, and I use to play Munchkin Game during lunch time at work (using House Rules for winning level for Lvl 5) so one day I decide to create couple of custom cards after I bought the Munchkin 2 Expansion and from there I decide to purchase the blank cards to create more custom cards

Here are some custom cards from experience with people, some other crazy ideas, gaming experience and wording humor.

Moderator edit: We expressly ask in the thread entitled "Critical Links & Useful Information -- READ ME FIRST!!!" that people not post card ideas on these forums.

Last edited by MunchkinMan; 12-01-2016 at 03:34 PM.
Varok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 12:46 PM   #13
GranitePenguin
Ogre Line Editor

With this bubbling to the top, it's probably worth mentioning crafting printers like the Cricut Air for custom "printing." It would take some patience (especially around getting the positioning right), but a lot of the newer systems use pens for drawing as well as a blade for cutting. You could place a card blank on the cutting mat (I'd recommend using one of the lighter stickiness mats) and use that to draw on the card.

Tags
blank, cards, custom, make