Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #21
Dragyn

Default Re: Meta: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

University of Heroes

Recruitment is now closed. Thanks for your interest.

<><

Last edited by Dragyn; 09-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Dragyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:09 AM   #22
Davies

Dungeon Fantasy: Mystara

Recruiting ONE player, who must be willing to be a cleric. Details in OOC thread's first post.

Last edited by Davies; 09-14-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Davies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #23
Jeffr0

Hello, all.

I'm looking for players in a GURPS Prime Directive game. It is set in year 160 in the Neutral Zone bordering Klingon and Federation space. The Klingons are not currently at war with the Federation-- they are busy with the Kzintis and Hydrans right now-- but they have recently transferred technology to the Romulans, forcing the Federation to transfer ships from the Klingon border to the Romulan border. (This is more-or-less at the time of the original series... about the time of the Enterprise's 4th year of her five year mission, I think.)

Characters start with 150 points and are at TL 10... also, they must be struggling, poor, or dead broke. The adventure begins with the characters having a distinctive tilt towards the rogue end of the spectrum.

So far, one character has played out an opening scene. We'd like a couple more players, though!

We are playing here at the moment.

Right now I'm sticking with the 4e Basic Set and GURPS Klingons. Players do not need to be experts and are only required to have the free GURPS Lite to play.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Jeffr0; 09-06-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Jeffr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #24
ErhnamDJ

My GURPS 4E Monster Mash game is currently recruiting.

Last edited by ErhnamDJ; 09-07-2010 at 12:56 PM.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #25
selenite

Due to my military duties, I will not be restarting the Keeping in the Black campaign. If any of the players wants to take over as GM, or recruit a new GM, you have my blessing.
selenite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #26
Totem

When you’re a world-jumper, shifting between alternate universes, one of the minor advantages is that you don’t get junk mail; it’s damned hard for people to send stuff to you, because they normally don’t know that you exist, and can’t track you if they do. Which doesn’t explain how a message turned up, just ahead of your arrival, addressed to you personally.
Quote:
"Need help, dangerous deeds afoot."
The message includes a complicated, but highly specific, reference for a universe that you’ve never been to before, one beyond the range of your previous travels. The reference is in a form that you can understand and use, as are the date, time, and location that you need to meet at.

For whatever reason you have, you follow these directions, arriving in the universe and finding your way to the café that has been indicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment currently closed. Notice will be given should it reopen.

Thus begins a new campaign. Currently looking for 4-5 players. Based here until the IC thread is opened this is a world-jumping campaign. Settings will vary, and there will be opportunities for others to join at a later date.

The campaign will be using GURPS 4e Basic Set. Additional rulebooks are optional, but items/ ideas from them will need to be fully explained (be mindful of the ruling about copyright laws).

Those wishing to join let me know by PM or in the OOC thread. Most of the details about the campaign are in the OOC thread already.

Last edited by Totem; 11-17-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Totem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #27
sheldrine

SEEKING AROUND SIX PLAYERS

To anyone brave enough:

After extensive work, I have completed a conversion of Rappan Athuk -- the Dungeon of Graves. I am now looking for players for this GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game. Characters will start at 250 points, and will choose a template from the Dungeon Fantasy line of products.

More information, including a description of the Rappan Athuk dungeon, can be found in the OOC thread.

EDIT:

The game is full. I will post here if, for any reason, spots open up.

Last edited by sheldrine; 09-27-2010 at 07:53 AM.
sheldrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #28
Jerron

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenite View Post
Due to my military duties, I will not be restarting the Keeping in the Black campaign. If any of the players wants to take over as GM, or recruit a new GM, you have my blessing.
If anyone is interested, I am running a GURPS Serenity game on DarkAndMoodyForums.com
Jerron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #29
1iOneeyed

Looking for players for homebrew fantasy. Thread already running in Looking for Players.

http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=75905
1iOneeyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #30
Harry O'Gane

Inter-Solar Rodeo's roster is officially closed and no further applications are possible.

EDIT: Inter-Solar Rodeo will not be active anymore. If players are interested, however, I could easily make a separate forum just for that particular game.

Best regards,

Harry

Last edited by Harry O'Gane; 03-01-2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Roster is closed, Campaign forfeit
Harry O'Gane is offline   Reply With Quote