Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2018, 05:09 AM   #4331
Dalillama
 
Dalillama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
<Hmph...they don't belong to him. He's not strong enough or smart enough to control them. No, he belongs to them.>
<To -may-to, to-mah-to. He's not going anywhere>
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:57 PM   #4332
chumley1013
 
chumley1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Anaheim, CA
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
<<Hello Cameron.>> You can hear Ryuki's voice in your head. <<Welcome to Wonderla-->>

<<This is very short-term radio guys. We're going to take Von Galen peacefully. Check in Mitch, Glen, check in Kane.>> The latter sounds like an order.
<<This is pretty sick!>> You all can hear her grin. <<Okay, back to business. What can I do to help? I'm pretty sure I can get the crowd to do whatever I need them to.>>
chumley1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:10 PM   #4333
ladyarcana55
 
ladyarcana55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bellflower, CA
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
<<This is pretty sick!>> You all can hear her grin. <<Okay, back to business. What can I do to help? I'm pretty sure I can get the crowd to do whatever I need them to.>>
<<Get them to focus their attention on something other than Von Galen. As long as he has their attention, they may come to his rescue.>>
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:27 PM   #4334
tHEhERETIC
 
tHEhERETIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Life imitates art--I'm in Pohang
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
<<This is pretty sick!>> You all can hear her grin. <<Okay, back to business. What can I do to help? I'm pretty sure I can get the crowd to do whatever I need them to.>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
<<Get them to focus their attention on something other than Von Galen. As long as he has their attention, they may come to his rescue.>>

<I'm trusting you on that> you hear Corat say, before you get some sort of noise over the radio. It echoes the Disturbance in the air. A second later, <I'm in.>

The Chainsmokers song is nearing its end. The black man with Von Galen's arm draped over his shoulder makes a selfie gesture followed by a thumb's up. <Thumb's up> Corat confirms over the radio, <that's me. Give us something we can move to. Kane, hide the lasso, I'm bringing him your way.>
__________________
Criminy...these two have enough issues, they can sell subscriptions! (ladyarcana55, in a PM)
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:41 PM   #4335
ladyarcana55
 
ladyarcana55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bellflower, CA
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
<I'm trusting you on that> you hear Corat say, before you get some sort of noise over the radio. It echoes the Disturbance in the air. A second later, <I'm in.>

The Chainsmokers song is nearing its end. The black man with Von Galen's arm draped over his shoulder makes a selfie gesture followed by a thumb's up. <Thumb's up> Corat confirms over the radio, <that's me. Give us something we can move to. Kane, hide the lasso, I'm bringing him your way.>
<We have several very beautiful girls, and no I am not counting myself in that. But some of us, we either are not showing enough skin or our clothes aren't tight enough. In my case, it's both. If you need help with the distraction, it won't be hard>
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:04 PM   #4336
Puck
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
<We have several very beautiful girls, and no I am not counting myself in that. But some of us, we either are not showing enough skin or our clothes aren't tight enough. In my case, it's both. If you need help with the distraction, it won't be hard>
<Why do we need scantly clad young women?> Mitch wonders. <We seem to have no shortage here anyways. But as for herding Galen, let's pick a tent and move him that way, we need to question him in private, see what we can find out about the Ethereals's plans.>
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:50 PM   #4337
tHEhERETIC
 
tHEhERETIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Life imitates art--I'm in Pohang
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
<Thumb's up> Corat confirms over the radio, <that's me. Give us something we can move to. Kane, hide the lasso, I'm bringing him your way.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
<We have several very beautiful girls, and no I am not counting myself in that. But some of us, we either are not showing enough skin or our clothes aren't tight enough. In my case, it's both. If you need help with the distraction, it won't be hard>
<It will be hard> Ryuki chuckles.

<FOCUS> Corat commands in response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
But as for herding Galen, let's pick a tent and move him that way, we need to question him in private, see what we can find out about the Ethereals's plans.>
<Okay, to the blue tent> Corat broadcasts. <Kane, help steer.> He snickers at the pun. <Sunae, get your girls to steer the crowd. And Cameron, gimme a beat.>

<And me?>

<Focus. And improvise something. Maybe do another head count.>

<No demons in your immediate vicinity, though I can't see inside the tent.>
__________________
Criminy...these two have enough issues, they can sell subscriptions! (ladyarcana55, in a PM)
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:03 PM   #4338
ladyarcana55
 
ladyarcana55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bellflower, CA
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
<Why do we need scantly clad young women?> Mitch wonders.
<We don't. It's just an option.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
<Sunae, get your girls to steer the crowd.>
<Steer them where?>
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:20 AM   #4339
tHEhERETIC
 
tHEhERETIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Life imitates art--I'm in Pohang
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
<We don't. It's just an option.>



<Steer them where?>
<I'm taking him to the blue tent, 10 o'clock from where I am now. Prevent any other openings.>
__________________
Criminy...these two have enough issues, they can sell subscriptions! (ladyarcana55, in a PM)
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:54 PM   #4340
ladyarcana55
 
ladyarcana55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bellflower, CA
Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
<I'm taking him to the blue tent, 10 o'clock from where I am now. Prevent any other openings.>
<Okay, done.>

She heads to a group of her friends and talks to them. She tells them that they are going to use one of the tents to have some fun and asks them to make sure it's not interrupted.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
in nomine

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.