Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 05-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Kate

Default Low Tech Hardbound need help with a small printing blemish in my copy.

Hi all. I recently transitioned to Fourth Ed. and have been getting books my flgs has in stock. Anyway, I got Low Tech and there is a printing error on the top of page 46. The first word is "Stonecutting". Then there's a open parenthesis - where it's supposed to say (TLx) - the "T" is partially present. Then it picks up with "is", the "i" is only partially there.

So, is it TL1 or 0?

I apologize if this isn't the proper place to post this, but it's been bugging me and it's too late to contact customer service and I've been meaning to join this forum anyway. Thanks.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
Sindri

Default Re: Low Tech Hardbound need help with a small printing blemish in my copy.

TL 1

Yar for additional characters
Sindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
Kate

Default Re: Low Tech Hardbound need help with a small printing blemish in my copy.

Thanks so much!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
Figleaf23
Banned

Welcome to the forum, Kate.
Figleaf23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #5
archie

I'm mostly a lurker but I think you'll find signing up was a good move. You'll love this place! It's one of the few really great forums on the internet and that's not even counting the specifically GURPS-related goodness.
archie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
Lord Carnifex

Let me add that these forums are exactly the right place to ask such questions.

No offense intended to the SJ Games staff, who I'm sure would love to help you with whatever problem you may have, but a lot of questions can be more readily settled here. These forums are filled with GURPS players and collectors who can easily look up the answer for you, a much larger pool than just SJGames employees. And if you need an official ruling for some reason, there's a better chance that the author or one of the line editors can answer your question here when they've got a spare moment.

Welcome aboard.

"To an Irishman, a serious matter is a joke, and a joke is a serious matter."
Lord Carnifex is offline   Reply With Quote