Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
ecz

Default Changes and Fixes in the last version 10/24/2018

first of all I'm really happy to have my new TFT book in time as promised months ago. Now I can restart the engines and begin to recruit people for the next Trip after more than 30 years from the first session.

After an ultra quick glance in the last PDF released on 24-25 of October I have noticed the new artworks (nice touch) and a better graphics.

Now we have characters sheets and GM play aids.

about the manuals the only fixes I have seen in the first 10 minutes of study (but I'm sure there are many others)
are:
- the Combat example in Wizard. Now the Wizard losing combat does not fall unconscius at ST 1, so he can be killed by the illusion later in the same turn.
the problem is that he has ST 2 when he tries a last magic fist spell at DX15, when he should have instead a penalty of DX -3 for exaustion. Illegally he acts before the wolf (DX 14).

- the -2 DX penalty for 5 or more hits in the same turn now applies in the next ACTION of the figure, and not in the next TURN as in the previous version.

It's interesting and useful if you report here all the changes you note, or even the part that remains unchanged despite the obvious need of a correction as per PDF errata thread

thanks

Last edited by ecz; 10-25-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Closed Thread