Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 06-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
Captain Joy

Default Star Trek Adventure: Terilek

I have a GURPS Star Trek adventure, Terilek, that I've made available online.

Name: Star
Password: Trek

I have others, but don't intend to burden the forum with them. (I'm not even sure it this is best place to announce this.) If you want to be notified of other Star Trek adventures, send me a personal email.

My players are, of course, forbidden to look upon said adventures.

Last edited by Captain Joy; 06-24-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Captain Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
adm

Default Re: Star Trek Adventure: Terilek

Interesting adventure, nice to see the Jindarians getting some play.

As a an aside from a SFU prospective, the smallest published asteroid ship has a crew of 300, and their smaller ships are metal hulled. I don't see this as a real problem, but the asteroid ship appears to be a good deal smaller.

(Side note: I have played Starfleet Battles for 30 years and I notice such things.To emphasize, if you and your group are happy with the size, I see no problem with this.)
Old 06-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
Captain Joy

Default Re: Star Trek Adventure: Terilek

Quote:
Originally Posted by adm View Post
As a an aside from a SFU prospective, the smallest published asteroid ship has a crew of 300, and their smaller ships are metal hulled. I don't see this as a real problem, but the asteroid ship appears to be a good deal smaller.

(Side note: I have played Starfleet Battles for 30 years and I notice such things.To emphasize, if you and your group are happy with the size, I see no problem with this.)
I was not aware of the SFU precedent. Even still, one could claim there are smaller asteroid ships, but they're not combat effective and thus not seen in ship-to-ship battles--and hence ignored by the SFU. Or, the ship in question was a small stealth ship: such ships were previously unknown to the Federation.

As you mentioned, it's a non-issue if you're not worried about deviation from SFU canon. Besides, I'm sure none of my players had ever heard of Jindarians.

Last edited by Captain Joy; 06-25-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: spelling (some embarrassing) and minor additions
Captain Joy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, game mastering, online, sci-fi, star trek