Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 03-20-2005, 09:48 AM   #11
zogo

Default Re: The Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
Judgement doesn't oppose Asmodeus as much as they could because they're more focused on the Heavenly rank and file - Angels falling is a bigger problem than Demons redeeming, and Judgement could care less about earthly politics. There'll be embattled public prosecutors and legal aid attorneys trying to protect the innocent and punish the guilty

A brighter campaign will obviously have different assumptions.

Plus, Dominic is a secret balseraph :P
Still though the angels of judgement will tend to work to protect the innocent in their "off time" since defending the innocent and bringing human criminals to corporeal justice are basic rites.

In order to justify (heh) an assumption that they do very little they need either to be ineffective (seems kinda off) or these need not to be basic rites.
zogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 02:15 AM   #12
banditangel

Default Re: The Game

Quote:
I dunno. Asmodeus' Word is "THE Game", not "Games"
That was my thought too.

However, the concepts of "rules" definently fall under Asmodeus, so I could see the Demon of Games being an extremely powerful and secretive operative of Asmodeus'.

... you know, that actually fits a character I've been working on remarkably well - he became the Demon Prince of Munchkinism by exploiting a rules loophole, it's only fitting that he was previously the Demon of Games. Or "In Nomine" specifically :)
banditangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asmodeus