Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 08-05-2015, 07:04 AM   #31
Mister Ed

Default Re: Munchkin Dragons Four More

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Please do not buy this pack for ridiculous amounts of money.

Even IF the magazines all sell through please do not pay ridiculous amounts of money. Please be patient.

If you find the magazine/cards for a decent price then go ahead and grab it. Anything over the magazine's MSRP? Patience is your friend.
Hmmm...now I wish I hadn't already told them to hold a copy of the magazine for me. I feel obligated now. Ah well, if they show up as part of some other product later, maybe they will be good as trading fodder.
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:13 AM   #32
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
Hmmm...now I wish I hadn't already told them to hold a copy of the magazine for me. I feel obligated now. Ah well, if they show up as part of some other product later, maybe they will be good as trading fodder.
Magazine MSRP is fine. I just don't want anyone spending $15, $50, $75 for the pack on eBay. RUN from the scalpers!!!

And it's a LONG wait before something or anything or whatevs outside of the magazine distribution. LONG! Patience is for those stronger than me.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:33 PM   #33
Damon Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Please do not buy this pack for ridiculous amounts of money.

Even IF the magazines all sell through please do not pay ridiculous amounts of money. Please be patient.

If you find the magazine/cards for a decent price then go ahead and grab it. Anything over the magazine's MSRP? Patience is your friend.
What is this "patience" you speak of? I'm not familiar.

Seriously, I tend to grab stuff I want as soon as humanly possible (though I'll forego that if it involves dramatically inflated prices) because things do disappear. I checked the "everything we've published" list for Munchkin earlier this week and mentally checked off what I have. 68 items for sure, with 14 more I might have; hard to remember some of the expansion pack names. Anyway, of those 82 products, 44 -- over half -- are out of print.

I assume you're suggesting that some cards will eventually show up in future expansions/collections/repackagings. But who know which ones, or how long it will take? Not me.
Damon Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:25 PM   #34
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Griffin View Post
What is this "patience" you speak of? I'm not familiar.
Hey, I'm as impatient and intolerant as they come. It's easy for me to say "be patient" to someone else. :)
Old 08-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #35
GizmoX5000

I ended up picking up this promo at my local games store. They had GTM, but it didn't come with the cards from their warehouse. Turns out the cards were separated at some point and put off to the side. It took the guy a few minutes to find them, but he ended up giving them to me for free. If you can't find them with the magazine, ask if they got put somewhere else.
GizmoX5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 03:09 PM   #36
Mister Ed

Got back from Guardian Games, and I got my copy, complete with cards. And contrary to what they told me in their e-mail, they didn't charge me a cent for it, even after I told them that I had been told it would cost cover price. So YAY!

(And as an extra added bonus, it came with a promo card and coin for Batman Fluxx, which I'll probably be getting at some point, too.)
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:55 PM   #37
UncleBob

I'm sorry for those having trouble getting this - but I do have to brag on my FL-ishGS again. The day this thread was posted, I shot Scott a message on Facebook. I was out of town on business and got a message today that the issues were in and he had one set aside for me. Swung by on my way home (40minute round trip is much better than 3 hour drive) and he hooked me up with it free of charge.

Great cards in this little expansion. Can't wait for Dragon's Trike.
UncleBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 09:04 AM   #38
HunterS
Marketing Director

Just wanted to let anyone who still follows this know, this is now available in W23: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/...gons-four-more
HunterS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:07 AM   #39
Kevin Andrew Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterS View Post
Just wanted to let anyone who still follows this know, this is now available in W23: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/...gons-four-more
Now sold out and the magazine they came in has been jacked to silly amounts on eBay. Reprint at some point?
Kevin Andrew Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:09 AM   #40
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Andrew Murphy View Post
Now sold out and the magazine they came in has been jacked to silly amounts on eBay. Reprint at some point?
No reprint plans at the moment.