Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:42 AM   #1
Frost Giant

Default Strategic and Tactical Objectives

Can anyone tell me if these are still available and how much they are? The only thing I see with the description is a link to email to Tiffin Games and I can't even get that to open.
Thanks
Frost Giant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
ColBosch

Default Re: Strategic and Tactical Objectives

I believe they are still available. The email address is tiffingames@gmail.com .
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #3
TheAmishStig

If I see him floating around, I'll put a bug in his ear.

To my knowledge: Yes, they're available, but I'm not sure what they cost. He was recently doing an anniversary sale of some sort, so the prices were lower than normal.

Why the link doesn't work is one of those "so dumb it's absurd" things. It's a "mailto" link...as in, "the computer will automatically open your e-mail client, start a new message, and put this in the To: line". The problem is stand-alone e-mail clients are super-rare nowadays, so when somebody clicks on one the browser goes "Hey OS, tell the mail client to start a new message", the OS replies "Go home, you're drunk. There is no mail client, there hasn't been a mail client in years", they both stare awkwardly at their feet, agree to never mention it again, and nothing happens.

I see Bosch beat me to the punch on getting you the address...but if you run into a mailto: link in the future, you can right-click the link and pick 'Copy e-mail address'...that'll let you paste it into GMail or however it is you send mail.

You can also send Knockman a PM here on the forums, as that's him.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:45 AM   #4
wolf90

Yep. What they said. Thanks, guys.

Simply mail them re: your interest and they will help you out.

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 03:32 PM   #5
Frost Giant

Thanks guys!
Frost Giant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #6
Knockman

Hiya Frost Giant,

It is indeed me - do drop me a message here or at tiffingames@gmail.com if you haven't already done so.

And aye - we still have plenty available, and the price is nice and low to encourage newcomers to Ogre to explore the game further.

Just need to let me know where you are in the world and we work with Royal Mail to ship it out to you :-)

Thanks to all here in picking up on this before I got here too, much appreciated.

E-mail Contact: tiffingames@gmail.com

BGG Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...ponsored-count

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Knockman is offline   Reply With Quote