Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 12-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
naraht

Default Angels sleeping with Demons (odd cases)

Dominic's Triads have been punishing Angels for engaging in corporal relations with Servitors of Lust almost since the Demons were released. However, Lusties aren't the only Demons out there. While the Game, Fate, Factions and Dark Humor can be almost as bad as Lust, some other Words just confuse the Triads.

Angels sleeping with Vapulans are viewed as odd, but not as odd as the Vapulans. Triads have at least been known to check back with Heaven before taking further Action. Servitors of Lightning who do so are *probably* in trouble, but a few Servitors of Marc have managed to pull it off...

The *really* odd angels over the years are those who've slept with Samingans. The one that normally gets used as an example during training for Triads is a Destinarian whose use of Synchronicity always brought her to the Samingan's bedroom, though it doesn't do anymore since both of their hearts are now in the same nook in the Library.

A few other Demonic words in the past also broke the standard rules, most notably Sloth and Disease...

Also, theoretically Marc is breaking the rules by sleeping with Lilith, but Dominic long ago justified that to himself...
naraht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:20 AM   #2
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: Angels sleeping with Demons (odd cases)

I tried to picture various beings in the celestial forms desiring each other. I think my brain just exploded.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:18 AM   #3
robkelk
Untitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
I tried to picture various beings in the celestial forms desiring each other. I think my brain just exploded.
Great - now I've realized "Balseraph of Lust getting wrapped up in itself" is a euphemism... Thanks so much.
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:16 AM   #4
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
Great - now I've realized "Balseraph of Lust getting wrapped up in itself" is a euphemism... Thanks so much.
But to get back to the original post--kind of--anyone sleeping with a Calabite is begging for destruction....except the more adventurous Kyriotates. Love in a blender if we're talking celestial forms. A careful choice of vessels, plural, to make sure the Calabite gets to indulge his love of destruction without actually harming anything. Love could conquer, in this case.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #5
naraht

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
But to get back to the original post--kind of--anyone sleeping with a Calabite is begging for destruction....except the more adventurous Kyriotates. Love in a blender if we're talking celestial forms. A careful choice of vessels, plural, to make sure the Calabite gets to indulge his love of destruction without actually harming anything. Love could conquer, in this case.
Yeah, if the other one in the relationship is a celestial (even an ethereal(!)) with multiple vessels, a Calabite with a Snuff fetish could be accomodated...
naraht is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
celestials