Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Car Wars > Car Wars Old Editions

Old 12-28-2022, 11:51 AM   #1
Vulcan Stev

Default Back on the Boards

Greetings,

According to the Forum, my last visit was fourteen years ago. A lot has happened since then, but I have returned to Car Wars. Thank you to OwenMP for reminding me I actually still had an account here.

2022 was a busy year for me as I tried to find and remake many of the old files from (the now gone) DRIVE blog. I have also made a 14 21'x32' map of the fictional town of Ballard and 10+ sheets of custom 2ed counters for those maps.

You can find all of the work I managed to recover and the newer items here:

https://vulcanstev.wordpress.com/car-wars/

I am in need of some help. I found my first draft of Tractor and Tractor pull rules on the forum and will be re-working those. I am still missing all of the maps and the actual tractor counters from the DRIVE blog.

Did anyone happen to download those from 14 years ago and save them? My backups were destroyed in a house fire in '14.

Now that I have been reminded of this forum, I will post links whenever I have new content.

Also I am open to taking commissions on custom maps and counters for 2ed.

Steve aka Vulcan Stev

Last edited by Vulcan Stev; 12-28-2022 at 11:52 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Vulcan Stev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 04:39 PM   #2
svawter

Default Re: Back on the Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan Stev View Post
Greetings,

According to the Forum, my last visit was fourteen years ago. A lot has happened since then, but I have returned to Car Wars. Thank you to OwenMP for reminding me I actually still had an account here.

2022 was a busy year for me as I tried to find and remake many of the old files from (the now gone) DRIVE blog. I have also made a 14 21'x32' map of the fictional town of Ballard and 10+ sheets of custom 2ed counters for those maps.

You can find all of the work I managed to recover and the newer items here:

https://vulcanstev.wordpress.com/car-wars/

I am in need of some help. I found my first draft of Tractor and Tractor pull rules on the forum and will be re-working those. I am still missing all of the maps and the actual tractor counters from the DRIVE blog.

Did anyone happen to download those from 14 years ago and save them? My backups were destroyed in a house fire in '14.

Now that I have been reminded of this forum, I will post links whenever I have new content.

Also I am open to taking commissions on custom maps and counters for 2ed.

Steve aka Vulcan Stev
Welcome back! Drive Offensively!
svawter is offline   Reply With Quote