Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > The Gnomes of Zurich > Trading Post

Old 07-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
Sorcere

Default Looking for Illuminati: New World Order cards

I recently found a box of old Illuminati: New World Order cards from long ago and was excited about playing it. Unfortunately, all they were all just plots and groups, none of the actual Illuminati card types were there. Looking around the web I saw that my options are either:

1) Buy them individually for $4-6 dollars a piece
2) Buy multiple starter sets for around $60-80 a piece and hope to get them all
3) Buy The One with Everything Factory Set from around $200-$400

Does anyone have any copies they want to sell or trade reasonably? I am most interested in the One with Everything really as I like the community draw pile format best but would be interested in what people had to say regardless. Really the best thing to do would be just to reprint the whole thing in a new edition with some modern cards but hey, we can all hope right.

Thanks in advance!
Sorcere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
MIB 9966

Default Re: Looking for Illuminati: New World Order cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorcere View Post
Really the best thing to do would be just to reprint the whole thing in a new edition with some modern cards but hey, we can all hope right.
Just noting that since the Unlimited edition boosters are still available from the 1995 run in the warehouse, chances are pretty close to nil on a reprint. 15 years and still having stock means it isn't selling at all and simply gathering dust.

Besides, the Deluxe edition has been selling through their print runs, and with the MAD booster, there is very little reason to go through the effort to split the brand again. The slow sales of even the standalone INWO set and the Crime Lords variant likely mean we aren't going to see anything but support for the Deluxe edition for a while.
MIB 9966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 10:15 AM   #3
Whitesorcer

Default Re: Looking for Illuminati: New World Order cards

I get the box but I still need the rule book. Who get a PDF of it. Thanks
Whitesorcer is offline   Reply With Quote