Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #391
ErhnamDJ

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell OOC

Did I miss those defense rolls from Michelle? I don't see them and I don't really want to roll those for her, since she might lose her Bless here.

My blog.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #392
zoncxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
Did I miss those defense rolls from Michelle? I don't see them and I don't really want to roll those for her, since she might lose her Bless here.
nope, you have not missed them yet, they were never rolled.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:48 AM   #393
cltchrn

I wasn't sure if you were waiting for me or not, so I went ahead and posted. Sorry if I was supposed to wait for something else. What I posted is for whenever I'm supposed to go. :)

Yay for no critical failures this time and a few critical successes to boot. Probably won't give me much since they could defend anyway, but it feels good to roll well. ^-^'
cltchrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 AM   #394
ErhnamDJ

I don't know why you guys keep posting for your next turns when there are more demons coming in after we see what happens with Michelle.

You might not want to take the same actions.

My blog.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:25 AM   #395
cltchrn

Quote:
I don't know why you guys keep posting for your next turns when there are more demons coming in after we see what happens with Michelle.

You might not want to take the same actions.
I was really confused with what happened. I wasn't sure whose turn it was. I'd rather err on the side of posting early than keeping everyone waiting.

This is what I was getting in my head:
ROUND 1 - Demons show up, we attack (they defend).
ROUND 2 - Demons attack (we defend), we attack (they defend).
ROUND 3 - Demons attack (we defend), we attack (they defend).
ETC.

I just figured after we defend, it's our turn. I probably missed something significant along the way. My bad.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #396
ErhnamDJ

Yeah, I see how this could be confusing. There are different groups of demons attacking now and doing things.

In this one turn we've had the flying demons throwing spears and the little ones pushing over the skeleton. And when we see what happens with Michelle, there will be another group coming in.

And so then I'll be left trying to figure out how much of what y'all have posted of your actions will still apply.

My blog.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:47 AM   #397
cltchrn

Quote:
Yeah, I see how this could be confusing. There are different groups of demons attacking now and doing things.

In this one turn we've had the flying demons throwing spears and the little ones pushing over the skeleton. And when we see what happens with Michelle, there will be another group coming in.

And so then I'll be left trying to figure out how much of what y'all have posted of your actions will still apply.
If it helps, as long as the demons are still in front of me, I'll be attacking them. If something strange happens, and that becomes not the case, I'll attack the nearest foes to me (especially ones that look like they might head my direction). I can afford ranged penalties out to 50 yards and still hit with all my arrows (first shot crit, second was 15).
Old 10-31-2012, 09:51 AM   #398
ErhnamDJ

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. If we don't get those rolls for Michelle by tonight, I'll go on and roll those for her and get us moving again.

My blog.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #399
cltchrn

I just reposted my previous action, for reference. I don't want to change anything.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #400
Poonbahbah

First of all my apologies for not posting recently. Real life kinda got in the way for a bit.

Quote:
Here are Michelle's dodge rolls:

Dodge (Speed 7, +3, +1 Haste, +2 Feverish Defense, +3 Bless, -5 Height and sides), 11 (3d6=12, 3d6=9, 3d6=8)

I'm marking her down three FP there for that, and removing one of her destiny points for that first attack.
Not sure how much this matters but block with staff is some what better being 17/2 + the rest though sub feverish with it being a staff, so I would of wanted to do that first before dodging.

Not sure if my DB spell was taken into account, it doesn't look like it. Were they from the front. If not I'm at more penalties.

I can't spend anymore fatigue or I'll go into half move/dodge.

If you keep those rolls and take one off for encumbrance, I'm in light, then I might just make em all without having to spend a destiny point. Unless you want to call it a penalty or something for slowing the game down.

Tags
welcome to hell