Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > SJ Games Discussion

Old 06-23-2023, 03:35 AM   #1
JAA

Default Answering Forum Posts

Would it be possible to answer some of the forum posts in the Board Games category?

I have a Groo KS question on that board which will go out of date if I miss the KS deadline.

There are also some interesting questions by others about Wiz War rules. (I am hoping to get that at retail some time soon, so these questions are important to me as well.)

These posts are getting 200+ views, but no answers.

(PS. Just managed to find Car Wars Mini Packs 2 and 4 in a UK shop I did not get at KS. I did not think I was going to be able to get those, so I am super-hyped at the moment. When I got my Car Wars KS, it was such a good game, I was kicking myself I did not buy those mini-packs as well. I was a bit sceptical about 6th Ed, as I was a die-hard classic fan, so only went in at the $140 level. But then when I played 6th, found it was brilliant and was monumentally annoyed with myself for not getting Minis 2 + 4 at KS as well. Very happy. So I hope my Groo question can be answered, because I do not want to miss out on that if there are *special* things in the KS.)

Last edited by JAA; 06-23-2023 at 03:44 AM.
JAA is offline   Reply With Quote