Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 01-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
mistyeyes582

Default Clerical Errors Rules

Hello. Can someone please help me out? Before getting around to doing it, I lost the instructions sheet for switching out cards from the original deck with new cards from Clerical Errors. I have searched the internet for a good hour now and have not been able to find a list, or a pdf of this list. could anyone post on here the list for me, or a link to it?

Thankyouuuuuuu :D
mistyeyes582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Morfeatire

Default Re: Clerical Errors Rules

I don't have this expansion BUT pretty much all of them have a symbol, so it would be pretty easy to separate it.

but there's a card list and all the rules are available for free in .pdf format in the correspondent product page of sjg, in this case, this page.
Morfeatire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
mistyeyes582

yeah i navigated through the official website and found the pdf rules; however if you look at the clerical errors pdf, it doesn't include the sheet showing what cards to replace. i looked through the original deck noticing the symbols, but i'm still not sure i'd be switching out the right cards. it's a little confusing :S
Old 01-30-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
locke

you dont replace any, you just add them in with the other cards
Old 01-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #5
MunchkinMan

Are you looking for a card list? The expansion icon is shown on the page for Clerical Errors, too. The expansion icon is shown on the left side of the page, while the rules sheet and card list links (though I provided a link up above) are given at the bottom of every Munchkin product page as the first line item under "Resources."

That's what it sounds like you're looking for, at least. Let me know if I'm wrong. I just don't remember the expansion coming with a card list that was a separate piece of paper, which is odd. Not odd that it came with one, just odd that I don't remember. . .
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:43 AM   #6
Grax

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyeyes582 View Post
Hello. Can someone please help me out? Before getting around to doing it, I lost the instructions sheet for switching out cards from the original deck with new cards from Clerical Errors. I have searched the internet for a good hour now and have not been able to find a list, or a pdf of this list. could anyone post on here the list for me, or a link to it?

Thankyouuuuuuu :D
Just as a side note - If you are looking for the set that replaces cards,then that's Munchkin - Go Up A Level which has the reworded/corrected cards from all of the pre 2010 released cards which replace the previous versions of the cards.
Grax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #7
MunchkinMan

Wait, is this about what cards from Clerical Errors should be replaced with cards from Go Up A Level? If that information isn't on the Go Up A Level web page, I would suggest contacting orders@warehouse23.com about such a sheet. I'm not sure who better to contact in the situation of missing/lost documentation.

If the question is about what cards Clerical Errors replaces: No cards are replaced by Clerical Errors, Clerical Errors is simply added to what you already have.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
Grax

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
Wait, is this about what cards from Clerical Errors should be replaced with cards from Go Up A Level? If that information isn't on the Go Up A Level web page, I would suggest contacting orders@warehouse23.com about such a sheet. I'm not sure who better to contact in the situation of missing/lost documentation.

If the question is about what cards Clerical Errors replaces: No cards are replaced by Clerical Errors, Clerical Errors is simply added to what you already have.
The card list for Munchkin GUAL
identifies which cards replace which cards from the various expansions. :)

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/gual/cards.html
Grax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
mistyeyes582

oooookay, that clears things up. My boyfriend was convinced that Clerical Errors was the one that you replace cards, so I was freaking out that I lost the thing. We also have the GUAL deck, so I'm gonna have to tell him I was right you were wrong hahahaha. :) thanks guys

Tags
clerical errors, directions, rules