Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 03-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Sublevel27

Default Munchkin Zombies promo cards, are they depleted?

I just received another huge order, and again, received no Zombies promos. Are they out of them at Warehouse 23? What I spent on my order, I could have gotten them for sure on eBay. So many people seemed to have received them, but is it just that I don't meet some criteria for them because of my location or minimum order?

I understand that promos are typically random, (though I have more Weirdly Bearded Monsters and Go Up A Level's than I know what to do with), but it was my understanding that the Zombies promos went out in every order. How many orders do I need to submit before getting one? What am I doing incorrectly?
Sublevel27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
Bogie1494

Default Re: Munchkin Zombies promo cards, are they depleted?

I received an order today and got Zombie Santa and the two blank zombie cards. It may just be luck of the draw
Old 03-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Sawmaniac

So did I. Zombie Santa and two blank cards.
Sawmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #4
SmokeRulz

I actually got Santa and the blanks a while ago when I ordered Munchkin 5 in color.

Just gotta get lucky, I guess. I'm still hoping for Step-and-a-Half and Stacked Deck to appear in one of my orders. Fingers crossed!
Apocalypse: 1-2, supplements
Legends: 1
SmokeRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:15 AM   #5
c.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublevel27 View Post
I just received another huge order, and again, received no Zombies promos. Are they out of them at Warehouse 23? What I spent on my order, I could have gotten them for sure on eBay. So many people seemed to have received them, but is it just that I don't meet some criteria for them because of my location or minimum order?

I understand that promos are typically random, (though I have more Weirdly Bearded Monsters and Go Up A Level's than I know what to do with), but it was my understanding that the Zombies promos went out in every order. How many orders do I need to submit before getting one? What am I doing incorrectly?
We're still sending them out, every order has been getting them. Could you p-mail me the order number of your last order? I'll look into this personally.
c.c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
schuetterize

I'm guessing promos are completely luck of the draw. I placed a big order the day Zombies was first available (zombies, fantasy 5 + 7, and a few boosters) and only received Zombie Santa and the two blank Zombie cards. From the way people were talking on the forums here, I expected a lot more. I guess I can't really complain about not getting free promos, but I was surprised with how few I received.
schuetterize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:48 AM   #7
c.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuetterize View Post
I'm guessing promos are completely luck of the draw. I placed a big order the day Zombies was first available (zombies, fantasy 5 + 7, and a few boosters) and only received Zombie Santa and the two blank Zombie cards. From the way people were talking on the forums here, I expected a lot more. I guess I can't really complain about not getting free promos, but I was surprised with how few I received.
They are supposed to be fairly random, but you should have gotten more than the zombie promos. PM me the order number and I'll send some extra stuff your way.

edit: Thanks, schuetterize, your promos will be heading out today!

Last edited by c.c; 03-31-2011 at 09:08 AM.
c.c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
locke

same thing happened to me, i ordered Zombies, and only got the zombie promos, and today I got in Monster Enhancers and I didn't any promos, which isn't a huge deal, just wanted to say that it has happened to a few people.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:17 AM   #9
snarky

I just got the Zombies promos as well, figured things were hectic the first couple days that Zombies was available, so I didn't worry much about it.
snarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:21 AM   #10
locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarky View Post
I just got the Zombies promos as well, figured things were hectic the first couple days that Zombies was available, so I didn't worry much about it.
same here. I was just really happy to get them.

Tags
promos, zombies