Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 02-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
GT Quigley

Default Invisible Hand - Narrow S Cape

I have a question about the Bad Stuff interpretation for the Invisible Hand. It says to give a level to the lowest player. Does this mean you lose a level because you are giving a level, or is the lowest player just gaining a level?
I am not sure if there is wording on the card for it, but what if the player who gets the bad stuff is the lowest level?
GT Quigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
Clipper

Default Re: Invisible Hand - Narrow S Cape

I can see the potential ambiguity, but given that all the other cards and rules that mention giving are clear that you lose something at the same time, it's almost certainly the case that you lose a level and the lowest level munchkin gets one.

I'm also almost certain you give one level to the player with the lowest level that is not you. Bad Stuff is meant to be bad. The card doesn't say what to do in this case, so I could be wrong, but I don't know how you could give a level to yourself...
Old 02-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
GT Quigley

Default Re: Invisible Hand - Narrow S Cape

Thanks, that makes sense. I suppose if you are the lowest level, you can't give your level to the lowest or receive it so it would be a non-action.
GT Quigley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
invisible hand, monster, narrow s cape, super mucnkin 2