Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > Forum Feedback and Help

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 02:08 PM   #1
wildrolplayer
Banned

Default Could I get a name change?

So... This is embarrassing but I just signed up here and also just got a new keyboard recently and well......
I didn't notice soon enough that the e didn't register in my username until it was too late... So if someone could please help fix that it would be greatly appreciated.
The names supposed to be wildroleplayer

Sorry for any inconvenience. this is is the most awkward first post I've ever made.
Old 01-28-2022, 04:08 AM   #2
billybell

Default Re: Could I get a name change?

I didn't think it could be that important. In general, I never thought about what my login is. On reddit, I just picked a random name when I signed up...lol. Just write to the contact form
Old 02-03-2022, 06:34 AM   #3
wildrolplayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybell View Post
I didn't think it could be that important. In general, I never thought about what my login is. On reddit, I just picked a random name when I signed up...lol. Just write to the contact form
I use different devices at times and don't have the auto sign in stuff set up so its a little bit of a pain to remember the type each time i log in.

Either way. Its ok now. I thought about it and simply created a new account so the issue is solved.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:45 AM   #4
Þorkell
Icelandic - Approach With Caution

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildrolplayer View Post
Either way. Its ok now. I thought about it and simply created a new account so the issue is solved.
That may become an issue as they really frown upon the same person having multiple accounts here.

Viking kittens | My photos | More of my photos
Old 02-03-2022, 09:45 AM   #5
sjard
Stick in the Mud

Quote:
<Moderator>
It is far better to wait for a staff member with access to that option to change the name. Creating multiple accounts is against the rules of these boards.
</Moderator>
MIB #1457
Old 02-06-2022, 04:15 PM   #6
Alden Loveshade

Quote:
I use different devices at times and don't have the auto sign in stuff set up so its a little bit of a pain to remember the type each time i log in.

Staff will likely see this and close out this, your old, account for you.

Fortunately, I never make misteaks. Mistakes.
Old 02-07-2022, 06:40 PM   #7
lightning647

Thank you!
Closed Thread