Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 11-13-2017, 10:00 AM   #1
serleran

Default Munchkin Retail Displays

Is it possible to order retail display items, such as a standee or a tuckbox, without having to also purchase the contents? Would this be directed to a distributor such as Alliance or ACD (in the US)? Do retail accounts have the option, as I may have to request my not-so-local (or friendly) store do this.

Just thinking that my wife and I have a rather significant amount of Munchkin and what better way to display than with official displays...
serleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #2
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: Munchkin Retail Displays

Quote:
Originally Posted by serleran View Post
Is it possible to order retail display items, such as a standee or a tuckbox, without having to also purchase the contents? Would this be directed to a distributor such as Alliance or ACD (in the US)? Do retail accounts have the option, as I may have to request my not-so-local (or friendly) store do this.

Just thinking that my wife and I have a rather significant amount of Munchkin and what better way to display than with official displays...
We suggest checking with your local retailer. We do not sell the various displays separately.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:21 PM   #3
Steve Jackson
President and EIC

I want to say that this is the most awesome unfillable request I've seen in some time. What a great idea for collection display!
Steve Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:14 AM   #4
Mister Ed

My FLGS gave me a Booster Pack display they weren't using. It is great for me to store a lot of accessories (dice, bookmarks, level counters, pawns, etc.).
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
serleran

Just saw this http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/tuckboxdisplay/ and was wondering if this is for retail accounts or if any customer can buy one.. once they're made and ready for release.

I have seen similar items (notably a Munchkin standee) for $300 online, so I'm hoping this might be an option.

[edit to add]

Also, found this, which seems to indicate how to order the floor display by itself. Item SJG 3920: http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/news/archive.html (June 26th post.)

OK, I think I have some ideas now. Hopefully the (not so friendly or local) Game Store will cooperate.

Last edited by serleran; 12-04-2017 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added information
serleran is offline   Reply With Quote