Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 04-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #1401
ladyarcana55

Default Re: [OOC] In Nomine: the Mile Higher Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
I'm following RadLilim's lead and cleaning up the AA's from the night before. So yes, previous evening. Sorry I wasn't more explicit about the little rewind.

And I apologize for doing it at all. It's simply that I got us ahead of RadLilim, knowing his crazy schedule, and he rightly took the initiative to get back in where he felt comfortable.
No worries, just checking
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:57 AM   #1402
tHEhERETIC

Okay--mod-like persons, a question. Since this is coming to a conclusion soon (and soon in PbP time could still be weeks) remind me how I might archive it? Keeping in mind the IC thread is 2818 posts long...
Old 04-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #1403
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch bows and waves fairwell as Marc takes his leave and then turns a worried look upon the remaining Archangels. He bows respectfuly as they depart one by one and then he whispers to Ryuki "Shall we gather your things" he nods at the stuff on the ground "and join the others?"
Sorry, one tiny little problem with that. Normally I'd adjust my thinking instead of posting at you like this, but this particular time the detail's important.

The recruits are walking away. Ryuki is hanging back but he's being tugged away too. He's way out of whispering range, out of conversational range even. He only might have heard what Dominique had said in stage voice "Meet in a day..."

It appears he left those things behind on purpose.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #1404
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Sorry, one tiny little problem with that. Normally I'd adjust my thinking instead of posting at you like this, but this particular time the detail's important.

The recruits are walking away. Ryuki is hanging back but he's being tugged away too. He's way out of whispering range, out of conversational range even. He only might have heard what Dominique had said in stage voice "Meet in a day..."

It appears he left those things behind on purpose.
Or, you know, I could adapt...
Old 04-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #1405
ladyarcana55

Up to you, I'm good either way. Just waiting for the morning.

:D
Old 04-14-2011, 05:45 AM   #1406
tHEhERETIC

Chalk it up to me being tired, but I'm impatient. It's Thursday night here, and I may get at things tomorrow at work or, more likely, Saturday morning.

Khalid has one thing to say before his exit, back to playing hospital doctor. Anyone want to act/speak before that happens? Or should I just go ahead?
Old 04-14-2011, 05:57 AM   #1407
alexondria

I'm fine with you just going ahead
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #1408
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"I could go on--I have studied this group since they were brought to my attention. But there is a larger question here, one I can't answer. One where I don't have certainty, one where the glimmer of an answer gives me great hope.

"In our war, where are human beings? Are they pawns, or kings? Are they pieces at all, or are they players?"
Roll credits.

That is THE END, or where I'd planned to end this story. It's not a question I expect an answer to. It's me trying to sum up the theme of the thing in one IC sentence.

However, I'd be cruel not to notice that at least one player was waiting for morning to act, and I certainly will reply to and play along with what she was planning to do. There is a bevy of characters who will be waking up the next morning with much on their minds, and I'd be happy to use them to interact with your characters. I'm still having fun, just be aware that there's no Great Arc from this point out.

There are loose ends I'd enjoy pursuing, though. One in particular--what has the Baron been doing? If you think he's been a well-behaved loa, you don't know him very well. That, with a little time and planning, could be a story of its own. I have a good idea (I've had plenty of time!) but I haven't filled in some details.

Will Ruby still rule L.A.? Or will the angels use their new recruits to wrest it from her? And if they do, how will Hell's hierarchy react? The demons in L.A. are mostly on the fence, but The Game certainly isn't. This could be its own adventure, starting with new players and everything, maybe tied together with the Baron's plot. The more I think about it, the better I like the idea.

Will Corat ever get that Word? That's what I was asking on pg 278, seeing if you all agreed on a word to describe him and whether it came close to what I had in mind. It didn't, so the Windy will have to work a bit longer for it.

Oh wait, he isn't a Windy anymore. ;) Check your pockets...

Does Mitchim get Discretion?

What will Sunae's life look like, now that she doesn't have Grandpa running it?

How will Ryuki treat angels, now that he's about to answer to one? And which one?

What does his mother do in that convent? Does his daughter also have their gift? And how is his unbelieving father (who you have not met, but who is nearly as controlling as Grandpa!) going to deal with all this?

So yeah, roll credits, start the development committee for the sequels.

--your GM
Old 04-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #1409
ladyarcana55

It's still the previous evening, yes? Just clarifying
Old 04-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #1410
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
It's still the previous evening, yes? Just clarifying