Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 02-23-2005, 08:46 AM   #11
Ogbendog

Default Re: Fallout Campaign

you could also adapt other games. Gamma world was more a science fantasy version of it, but Aftermath if you can find a copy had a lot of hard science rules. I also like Darwin's World, it's d20, but there is a lot of flavor and setting info that could be used.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:46 AM   #12
laserdog

Default Re: Fallout Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnwolf
Does Y2K actually have Fallout type post-apocalypse stuff? World after nuclear war and survival in world filled with mutants and such?
Y2K outlines a bunch of possible PA scenarios that would bring out the end of the world.

Which, to me, seems the least useful thing a sourcebook can give ya. Coming up with ways to end the world is the *easy* part.

What I was looking for was tips on running the stuff that all PA worlds have in common, searching for food, shelter, and the possible social reconfigurations which form in the wake...

It's not a *bad* book per say, just wasn't what I was hoping it was.
laserdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fallout