Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #41
Mateus

Default Re: The 2014 e23 Releases and Speculation Thread

We have a new Pyramid out! =)

Pyramid #3/63: Infinite Worlds II: http://e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG37-2663

From the page:

"The Power of Sorcery," describing a new, advantage-based method of GURPS spellcasting from the grimoire of GURPS Thaumatology: Ritual Path Magic author Jason "PK" Levine. Get started with a sampling of 20 "spells" plus guidelines for making more.

"Lord of Your Own Domain," presenting a detailed GURPS system of traits and modifiers needed to manifest your own interdimensional pocket fiefdom, including a new GURPS Psionic Powers ability.

"Igor-1," this month's Eidetic Memory offering that depicts an alternate pulp timeline that's changing the course of World War II with weird science. David L. Pulver -- author of GURPS Reign of Steel -- gives you a new GURPS character lens and GURPS Spaceships stats for two vehicles.

"The Infinite Aisles," supplying adventurers with a means to get unusual gear or (unreliable!) travel between dimensions. Delve into the mystery of a humble multi-timeline chain of stores with Phil Masters, author of GURPS Infinite Worlds: Britannica-6.

"Patchwork," positing what might happen in a world filled with diversity and a lack of war, as revealed by GURPS Locations: St. George's Cathedral author Michele Armellini. Two possible destinations (with GURPS City Stats notes) are included.

"Stormbomb-1," considering the effects of harnessing the impossible power of the Banestorm. What price is the world's only superpower willing to pay to retain its place among the nations?

Last edited by Mateus; 01-23-2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:58 AM   #42
Peter Knutsen
Banned

What are the very eagerly awaited supplements, by now? I remember lots of people were pining for the RPM supplement, and maybe some for Chinese Elemental Powers too, but they did come out last year.

What is the majority salivating about now, if anything?
Old 01-24-2014, 07:22 AM   #43
robkelk
Untitled

I can't speak for the majority, but I've been eagerly awaiting In Nomine Superiors: Marc for four years now...

(No, I don't expect to see it in 2014, either. But I'd like that to be wrong.)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:26 AM   #44
Refplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Knutsen View Post
What are the very eagerly awaited supplements, by now? I remember lots of people were pining for the RPM supplement, and maybe some for Chinese Elemental Powers too, but they did come out last year.

Disc World.
Most of the other projects are untittled so cant really say but I expect to get the Power Ups and Thaumatology books Kromm worked on.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:29 AM   #45
SCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
Disc World.
Most of the other projects are untittled so cant really say but I expect to get the Power Ups and Thaumatology books Kromm worked on.
The new Discworld book is not going to be released as a PDF though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Knutsen View Post

I'm looking forward to the Girl Genius book, probably not this year, but you never know.

Realistically for this year, hopefully sooner rather than later - there is lots of Kromm stuff, Social Engineering, Thaumatology, 2x Power-Up volumes, 2x (I think) DF volumes, and something to kick off an entirely new Series!
Old 01-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #46
mehrkat

Even untitled I suspect I will reallly like the Powerups Item. I've enjoyed and used all of them in my games.

The Dungeon Fantasy item is likely to be good and Thaumatology are nice. So even unnamed while I'm not salivating I'm looking forward to them.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:04 AM   #47
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
I can't speak for the majority, but I've been eagerly awaiting In Nomine Superiors: Marc for four years now...

(No, I don't expect to see it in 2014, either. But I'd like that to be wrong.)
Second the motion! And then we can start talking about Christopher, or maybe Kronos ...

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Old 01-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #48
Refplace

So the GURPS Thaumatology item from Kromm is related to Magical Styles.
And my tongue in cheek guess is the Power Ups item is related to Mysteries and Secrets ;)
Old 01-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #49
PK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
So the GURPS Thaumatology item from Kromm is related to Magical Styles.
Among other things . . .

Quote:
And my tongue in cheek guess is the Power Ups item is related to Mysteries and Secrets ;)
Well, one or two of the <FNORD>s in it would be remarkably useful in a GURPS Mysteries game, so that's not a completely wrong statement. More wrong than right, mind you, but at least your dart landed on the board. :)

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
Old 01-27-2014, 08:55 PM   #50
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK View Post
Among other things . . .

Well, one or two of the <FNORD>s in it would be remarkably useful in a GURPS Mysteries game, so that's not a completely wrong statement. More wrong than right, mind you, but at least your dart landed on the board. :)
Hmmm .... Power-Ups: Contacts, perhaps? And if not, maybe I should start writing that anyway ....

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Closed Thread

Tags
2014, e23, speculation