Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 02-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #531
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Yeah, sorry, just wrapped up a production of "What the Butler Saw" Twas very fun. But I should be back to a regular posting schedule!
Oh wow...I did tech for that one. We didn't do the rique version, sadly, but it was a lot of fun
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #532
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Oh wow...I did tech for that one. We didn't do the rique version, sadly, but it was a lot of fun
I suppose it depends on what you think of as rique. We had several actors running around in their underwear, but no one got totaly naked.
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #533
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I suppose it depends on what you think of as rique. We had several actors running around in their underwear, but no one got totaly naked.
In one of the scripts, a giant bronze pe**s is lowered onto the stage at one point. Running around in underwear is mandatory, as is the straitjacket, but the lingerie and the bronze member were optional...so were the other 'toys' the other characers accidentally found in various places, like the doctor's desk, the bookshelf the shoe was hidden, etc
Old 03-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #534
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Kane walks over to the garage, smiling as he overhears Sunae's comment. Then he opens the door -- both to let the gas come rolling out, and to study the situation.

Let's see -- me, Corat ... hard to say about Sunae and Ryuki and they do have mortal limits ... the Seraph looks like a toothpick but that could be a ruse ...

(OOC: From what he can see, does the group have enough muscle power to push, pull or especially lift the truck out of the garage without calling on any of Ruby's folks for help and potentially owing her a favor? Kane is Strength 8, if that helps figure things.)
I'm having a nice chill evening, so please forgive me if I don't do the math on that tonight. But offhand...lift it? A bit optimistic there??

But offhand, Kane's strength is an 8, Corat's is around that, don't know the others offhand but even so. Four angels and one or two human adults, assuming the tires aren't low on air I think pushing is quite doable. Like most California homes the driveway slopes slightly downward to the street, so it's mostly a matter of getting past a couple feet of momentum.

Ryuki btw, got cheated in the physical stats. I had to load the celestial and ethereal pretty high, and something had to give. However, (this is also a cheap excuse to show you some pinups) because his muse is a real life actor, you can get pictures that show you what I have in mind figurewise. Warning--while SFW, the last two pix are kind of risque. Oops--not exactly PG-13.
That's better

n stage, terrifically skinny in the torso with a bit of definition in the arms and legs. No way he's doing pro wrestling anytime soon, but can hold his own in a fair contest against an average guy. Because of the stats, anytime Ryuki gets into a physical situation I'll describe his power as coming from leverage, intelligent use of muscles rather than...

But I'm rambling, and the cat wants humored.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 03-04-2012 at 05:03 AM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #535
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
I'm having a nice chill evening, so please forgive me if I don't do the math on that tonight. But offhand...lift it? A bit optimistic there??
*Chuckle* You never know if you don't ask. After all, Strength 10 is equivalent to the maximum possible human strength. But yeah, I figured that was a longshot.

Quote:
But offhand, Kane's strength is an 8, Corat's is around that, don't know the others offhand but even so. Four angels and one or two human adults, assuming the tires aren't low on air I think pushing is quite doable. Like most California homes the driveway slopes slightly downward to the street, so it's mostly a matter of getting past a couple feet of momentum.
Fair enough. Glad my experience of freeing vehicles in Colorado snowstorms has some tabletop application. ;)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #536
Dalillama

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria View Post

(ooc aren't the 2 from the ward at the door drained of essence and taken back through the bridge with Glen? or am I confusing them with other demons?)
No, Glen took a third one with him, those two are stuck in his ward.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #537
alexondria

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlillama View Post
No, Glen took a third one with him, those two are stuck in his ward.
ah good to know
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #538
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Once Sunae has her sword back and the situation looks stable,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
She retrieves the sword from Ryuki and thanks him before getting onto the truck. She does accept Kane's help.
Aaaw, so quick, so drama-free. (^▽^)

Incidentally, Sunae will hear music when he hands off the sword. The reason he wouldn't share that shirt is because it's warded.

I'll post between classes. For some reason he's feeling vulnerable right now.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 03-07-2012 at 04:07 PM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #539
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Oh, the drama's not gone. Merely deferred. 8-)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #540
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
((RadLilim has been bogged down in work, and we've had some chat about a change of Superior, possibly to Dreams. Such a tectonic shift in an angel could make him distract-able,and explain the long pauses between posts? And most of the interaction between Ruby and Ryuki was jibes, and intended to be cruel.))
I thought Ash already switched over to Destiny? Is he switching again?

Tags
in nomine