Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2019, 07:31 AM   #23
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Nordlond: The Citadel at Nordvorn

Wow! Nordvorn is #6 Overall on Kicktraq Today

I stopped by Kicktraq to see where The Citadel at Norðvorn was "buried" in the deluge of projects. HOLY CRAP! We're #6. Overall. Not "in Games." Not "Tabletop Games."Overall. And we've moved up 128 spots recently, thanks to y'all.

Crushing it. Such wild hope, but there it is . . .

It's been an amazing three days. Just incredible. Right now, we've got 318 actual backers, and another 264 (!!) "latent" backers who are following but not yet pledged.

That gives at least 582 folks who are interested, which could translate into as much as $20,120 . . . which puts us over the 128-page stretch goal! Only $2008 to go to fund, with 18 days left in the campaign.

Such an exciting time. This is on path to be my best Kickstarter ever . . . and of course it's the GURPS/Dungeon Fantasy RPG crowd. You guys stand and deliver when it comes to these projects, and I truly appreciate it!

Time to Share!

So let's borrow a page from The Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and Boxed Set reprint Kickstarter.
  • Jump over to this thread on rpg.net, and let folks know about Citadel (the new set discussion starts on p. 88). Tell them about Hall of Judgment, if you have it or have played it, or point them to reviews if you haven't.
  • Share this Facebook post or this tweet. The more folks see it, the more attention, and the more backers we can get. This has knock-on effects! More than one site, like Kicktraq, uses the number of comments and the general buzz about a project to decide how to feature it.
  • Do the same thing for Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and the Boxed Set. I can't stress this enough: without the Boxed Set and continued interest and support from both backers and Steve Jackson Games, there's no product line for me to support. Share play stories. Talk to your local game stores this weekend. Both the Boxed Set and Nordvorn have retail levels where you can get more than one copy of the game at a significant discount.

Let's keep this going!
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote