Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 12-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #41
combatmedic
Banned

Default Re: small polities for Yrth

Looking through the Roleplayer archives, I found this article by Scott Paul Maykrantz:

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/Rolepla...l#anchor319418

Orctown sounds like a lot of fun!
combatmedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #42
SMaykrantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatmedic
Looking through the Roleplayer archives, I found this article by Scott Paul Maykrantz:

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/Rolepla...l#anchor319418

Orctown sounds like a lot of fun!

I remember that! :) I've been thinking about proposing an updated/expanded description of Orctown. The last time I "visited" --- reading over the article and making notes --- I kept asking myself: What is UNDER Orctown? My brain said, "Guns, guns, guns."

Down in the caves beneath the city, there is a passage that leads to a high-tech world. Visitors appear, stumbling into the dark tunnels armed with rifles, grenades, and pistols. While searching for a path to the surface, they've been quickly dispatched by orcs who patrol the underworld.

But their weapons have made it to the surface. At least one guild has several rifles in their possession. Do the orcs understand how to use them? It's only a matter of time.
SMaykrantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:51 PM   #43
combatmedic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMaykrantz
I remember that! :) I've been thinking about proposing an updated/expanded description of Orctown. The last time I "visited" --- reading over the article and making notes --- I kept asking myself: What is UNDER Orctown? My brain said, "Guns, guns, guns."

Down in the caves beneath the city, there is a passage that leads to a high-tech world. Visitors appear, stumbling into the dark tunnels armed with rifles, grenades, and pistols. While searching for a path to the surface, they've been quickly dispatched by orcs who patrol the underworld.

But their weapons have made it to the surface. At least one guild has several rifles in their possession. Do the orcs understand how to use them? It's only a matter of time.

Orcs with guns! Head for the hills!
combatmedic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
banestorm