Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
SpaceGurper

Default [Banestorm] Hatchling Adventure Idea's

This thread is to deal with adventure idea's that 4-6 Hatchling dragons of about 10-18 Dragon years old, could get into.

It does not need to fully involve Banestorm or the world of Yrth. I chose to allow the players 125, -50, -5 pts including the 29pt hatchling dragon template.

But I need idea's, I'm still a few weeks away from having the session that invloves these hatchlings but since it's off the wall and not your normal party composition (humanoids).

I'm sure they will be chased off by villagers or evading capture by slavers and would be protectors since they are afterall a monster. 6-7ft long monsters that are intelligent and can speak and read or understand the common languages.

(I have Dragon's on order but I do not expect it to arrive for another 3-4 weeks)
Old 04-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
chimchim

Default Re: [Banestorm] Hatchling Adventure Idea's

one very quick off the cuff idea is allow them to have Alternate form (human) for 15pts. this will allow them to interact with a humancentric world with out too many incidents of pitch fork fever :).
chimchim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
Anthony

Why did you solicit a game you didn't have ideas for? Also, are these assumed to be Evil dragons or Misunderstood dragons? Your basic ideas seem solid enough, though you might want to run some "collecting a hoard" type adventures.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
SpaceGurper

Collecting a horde for their lair is probably not what hatchling dragons would do, they'd be playing and feeding and most likely breaking stuff. mid age Young dragons would probably start collecting a horde.

(Anthony) I solicit the book [Banestorm] because the dragons are based on Yrth but the adventure/campaign could be stand alone without the Yrth politics and such.

(chimchim) I'd probably allow that later on but as hatchlings they are still learning how to be a dragon. Could give them a polymorph type ability that is buggy.

(Mad Douglas) some solid idea's there. I'll look into them more.

Tags
banestorm