Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 10-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
PriusGuy2004

Default Munchkin Game Changer

Hi there...

Barnes & Noble has the Munchkin Game Changer set (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toys...n=837654321188), and the reason this interests me is because of the Fairy Dust booster pack. Unfortunately, I own all the other booster packs in this set. Has anyone purchased this Game Changer set? Do the booster packs in it come packaged just like if you were to buy them separately? Was maybe thinking of seeing if a friend would be interested in the duplicate booster packs that I already own.
PriusGuy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
Mitch FIN Keith

Default Re: Munchkin Game Changer

They dont come in individual foil packs like the originals, but they do carry the same pack logos at the bottom of the cards which makes them very easy to separate out
Mitch FIN Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
Ghornet

Default Re: Munchkin Game Changer

Just picked up Game Changers. Big box with not a lot in it, but that's OK! The box is designed to fit with the other sets. What matters is what's in it. 2 Level Counters, 2 Sparkly Dice and $ OUT OF PRINT boosters. I don't have the regular Munchkin set yet (Just Super and Narrow S) but it's next on the list and the Local B&N had one Game Changers left and Mom made me promise to spend some of my Birthday Money from her on something I wanted. Immediatly headed to B&N for Game Changers. :)
Game Changers & Holiday Suprise
Ghornet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booster, changer, dust, fairy, game