Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 04-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #11
TheBiff

Default Re: Let's Hang Out!

Andrew two questions. One, any future love for tGtBtM or Cthulhu? Two, Apocalypse has been getting a lot of attention for such a new set (and rightfully so) but what about Axe Cop and Conan? I know with Axe Cop Ethan is a busy guy and all, but anything down the road you can or are willing to share about those two sets?
TheBiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Patsycoconut

I would certainly second a few questions here. Evil Ted progress? Apocalypse expansion? Axe Cop Expansion?

When should we be seeing new boosters...summer, fall?
Old 04-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #13
ChargerFan2121

Okay, here is my list of questions.

1. Any updates on whether or not reprinting of "The World is Ending Go Up A Level Now" shirts will occur?

2. What Munchkin set do you play the least?

3. How often do you play Munchkin as a leisure activity?

4. How if the XBox Live game of Munchkin coming?

5. Can I get a "Happy Birthday to ChargerFan2121/Kolby!" since Wednesday is my birthday? :P

6. Have you ever been outside the country? If so, where?

7. Umm.... well...uh... did.. you ever choose people for the Munchkin carepackages for answering the polls?

Thanks!
ChargerFan2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:22 AM   #14
emillang1000

I have a planning/development question. Pathfinder has (seemed to have been) designed to more tightly interact with Original Munchkin than Conan did, and the general fan response before its release, plus statements from SJGames staff, seems to hint that Pathfinder 2 is probably a foregone conclusion which we hopefully will see in the relatively-near future.

With these ideas, has their been any thought/planning to add in more copies of the Pathfinder Classes into PF2 than the typical expansion, in an effort to balance the PF classes against the Original classes more quickly (vs. having to wait until Pathfinder 3 or 4 to have 6 copies of each PF class - the same number as in Fantasy with all expansions added)?

The same question might apply to the Factions, although since they are a "third" stat, separate from Classes and Races, the need for there to be more sooner may not be as great.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #15
Klaymen

How did munchkin zombies 3 do, saleswise? Are there any plans to further expand upon munchkin zombies?
Klaymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #16
Jim McKigney

I got a question or two about the munchkin pawns. When will the Munchkin Babes and Munchkin Men be in the same package Like say... a +20 bag of Munchkin pawns? If not could you at least reprint the +6 Bag of Munchkin Babes?
Jim McKigney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
Hexsyn

Any chance you all will at Dragon*Con in Atlanta this year? Maybe to demo Munchkin Pathfinder?
Hexsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #18
CLINE_28

First off I just wanted to say thanks to you and everyone at SJ Games for creating all that is Munchkin. It hasn't been long since I got into Munchkin, but I now own all the Games, expansions, and available boosters. I have been playing Munchkin with different groups of friends nearly every night.

Are we going to see any new expansions for older non-fantasy sets? I would really like to see more cards for Impossible and The Good and The Bad.

Will there be any more reprinting of promo or w23 2010 cards for new , expansions, boosters, or set such as Game Changers? Also will the be any English prints of previously foreign language exclusive cards or vise versa?
CLINE_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #19
CLINE_28

Will someone please post a like to the hangout once a link has been created.
CLINE_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #20
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

I'm closing this thread so I don't have to worry about last-minute questions coming in while I'm getting stuff set up. I will post a link to the hangout here (and tweet it at @SJGames) once I get it created, which will probably be about ten minutes till the hour, or 45 minutes from now.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote