Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 04-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
morleydotes
Moderator Emeritus

Default Let's Hang Out!

Andrew announced a hang out for April 17, 2013 c: http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/

Andrew, you say we cannot ask about licensed properties, does that mean that Car and Jason cannot ask you about...

Pat
morleydotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Clipper

Default Re: Let's Hang Out!

Does anyone know which thread the questions are meant to be asked in? I can't find it (not that I have any questions to ask, I'm just curious).

I'm not sure I'll be joining the Hangout itself (not really a web cam sort of person), but I am looking forward to watching it!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
ChargerFan2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
Does anyone know which thread the questions are meant to be asked in? I can't find it (not that I have any questions to ask, I'm just curious).

I'm not sure I'll be joining the Hangout itself (not really a web cam sort of person), but I am looking forward to watching it!
Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe this can be the unofficial "official" thread for posting questions to be asked...
ChargerFan2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #4
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

I'm declaring THIS the thread for asking questions. (Sorry about not getting one posted; it kinda sorta slipped my mind.)

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #5
Cpt. Sqweky

Since non-munchkin questions are fair game: Any news regarding Evil Ted?
Just how cool is Steve's new car? Is it as cool as everyone says the Tesla is?
Will there be a Halloween Booster anytime soon? ("Soon" being defined as a strong probability of being released within the next 18 months.)

Last edited by Cpt. Sqweky; 04-16-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Cpt. Sqweky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #6
Clipper

There is one question I have, but more on the technical side rather than one for the event itself...

I just checked out the Google Hangout thing for the first time, I could get it working, but it can't detect the camera in my laptop (I think I disabled it ages ago). Audio seemed to work fine, though. Are we allowed to join if we aren't transmitting video or would I need to get that working?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
UncleBob

I probably won't be able to make it, so I'll ask my question here... and to give Andrew some time to think about it. :D

Andrew, you get asked all kinds of weird, off the wall, crazy rules questions regarding Munchkin all the time. If you had a ultra-powerful version of the "Annihilation" card that would completely destroy one individual Munchkin card from all existence and for all time, making your life and job of answering "Weird Ass Questions" easier, what card would you choose to annihilate? Second to that, what's your absolute most favorite card - for any reason (you like the pun? you like to play it on people? you really like the artwork? Whatever - your call) from any flavor of Munchkin and why?
UncleBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #8
MunchkinMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
I probably won't be able to make it, so I'll ask my question here... and to give Andrew some time to think about it. :D

Andrew, you get asked all kinds of weird, off the wall, crazy rules questions regarding Munchkin all the time. If you had a ultra-powerful version of the "Annihilation" card that would completely destroy one individual Munchkin card from all existence and for all time, making your life and job of answering "Weird Ass Questions" easier, what card would you choose to annihilate? Second to that, what's your absolute most favorite card - for any reason (you like the pun? you like to play it on people? you really like the artwork? Whatever - your call) from any flavor of Munchkin and why?
I know for me, it would either be Annihilation or Bad Feng Shui. . . :-)
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
RL

My question is: Please tell us what you can about Munchkin Dragons.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:02 AM   #10
brandonm
Cybernetic Overlord, Protector of the Fairness, Ebliberator of Stealage & Grand Purveyor of Laser Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
There is one question I have, but more on the technical side rather than one for the event itself...

I just checked out the Google Hangout thing for the first time, I could get it working, but it can't detect the camera in my laptop (I think I disabled it ages ago). Audio seemed to work fine, though. Are we allowed to join if we aren't transmitting video or would I need to get that working?
You should still be able to join; you just won't be broadcasting a video feed. . . .
brandonm is offline   Reply With Quote