Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 01-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #11
Progmode

Default Re: Skittle Touch

So, what happens if he touches a Skittle? Is it immune? Does it immediately turn into a different Skittle, perhaps a different flavor? Does it become a super concentrated Skittle? Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 01-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #12
Atreyu_Hibiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not another shrubbery
Huh, I must have seen a short version, or maybe I wasn't paying full attention. That YouTube link has a lot of dialogue that I don't remember... kinda dark for a candy commercial :/
I've been watching a lot of TV the last week or so, and I've seen about 4 versions of this commercial, of varying lengths. His full speech mentions not being able to hold his newborn child, not dressing himself, and not feeding himself, possibly among other things, I don't remember. It's dark, indeed, but then there's the Cheetos commercial right now where a seemingly imaginary Chester Cheetah tells a lady to screw over another woman's laundry, so eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progmode
So, what happens if he touches a Skittle? Is it immune? Does it immediately turn into a different Skittle, perhaps a different flavor? Does it become a super concentrated Skittle? Inquiring minds want to know!
I would imagine it would disintegrate into a plethora of tiny skittles.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:35 PM   #13
Progmode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreyu_Hibiki
I would imagine it would disintegrate into a plethora of tiny skittles.
My original comment was tongue-in-cheek, but after watching the long version it seems he holds onto some after his Skittles touch happens and nothing is happening to the candy. So I guess they'd be immune to the effect. :-p