Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Car Wars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2016, 04:50 AM   #11
Causty

Location: The misty vales of Avalon, over yonder from the lofty towers of castle the locals call .. Manchester
Default Re: Cars Wars 6E - What We Know - 1st Post will be updated over time

Been a little quiet for a while but I am getting really stoked about this .. I dont game as much as I would like too but I am seriously thinking of supporting the anthology and the starter game :)

On the Peds note, I was never a big arena champ and played more of a role playing type of game but I think that arena based combat would mean that peds running around would just make them cannon fodder and or a nice red mist (paint cloud rules anyone ?), and thus they would be seriously under powered and rules for them would be pretty pointless in this setting ... Where I think the rules for peds should come into their own is in a more highway/wasteland/city type of scenarios as the more story led scenarios and if Mad Max is anything to go by, the more open plan cars would lead to peds being more prevelant ...... (btw will we see Midville resed for 6th ?)

Last edited by Causty; 10-25-2016 at 01:13 AM.