Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 12-12-2020, 12:47 PM   #1
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Presenting Character Collections 1 - Experienced Adventurers by Gaming Ballistic, LLC

Character Collections : Experienced Adventurers

Gaming Ballistic is pleased to present the first in a series of supplemental material for Steve Jackson Games' The Fantasy Trip.

Character Collections 1 - Experienced Adventurers presents twenty capable individuals to help make your campaign come alive. Warriors, merchants, burglars, scouts, and spies. Plus the occasional village lout.

Ranging from 33–41 points, each has enough background to provide personality and motivation, but with plenty of room to tailor them to any campaign.

Grab them for foes in a random encounter, as hirelings for a pressing need, or as a replacement character when the dice just don’t go your way!

Available immediately in PDF, with Print orders shipping within the next two weeks (they will not arrive in time for Christmas in all probability).

Available for order in print, PDF, and a Print+PDF bundle at Gaming Ballistic, LLC
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 05:58 PM   #2
larsdangly

Default Re: Presenting Character Collections 1 - Experienced Adventurers by Gaming Ballistic,

Great! Looking forward to it.
larsdangly is offline   Reply With Quote