Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 07-03-2007, 01:50 PM   #1
Behemoth

Default Missed Card

Hi All,
yesterday i bought Munchkin:Need For Steed and realized that one treasure card is absent there. It name is "Fire-Breathing Bridle". But i got two "Yak Yak Yak" CARDS :)
I want to have this missed card. So can anybody say me the the text of the Fire-Breathing Bridle card, or send me its image?
thanks
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #2
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Default Re: Missed Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth
Hi All,
yesterday i bought Munchkin:Need For Steed and realized that one treasure card is absent there. It name is "Fire-Breathing Bridle". But i got two "Yak Yak Yak" CARDS :)
I want to have this missed card. So can anybody say me the the text of the Fire-Breathing Bridle card, or send me its image?
thanks
Instead of trying to violate copywrite law, why don't you just try to get the missing card replaced? Either the store you purchased it from, or Warehouse23 should be able to help you.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:07 PM   #3
Behemoth

1. I ordered this set to Ukraine and waiting for it for 2 weeks. So i dont want to have a deal with the shop.
2. Copyright is ok, because in unnatureal axe set there are some blank cards exactly for the purpose of printing my own card there.
3. I know nothing about warehouse23...
Old 07-03-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Quote:
1. I ordered this set to Ukraine and waiting for it for 2 weeks. So i dont want to have a deal with the shop.
Meh. I'd rather have a shiny new card.
Quote:
2. Copyright is ok, because in unnatureal axe set there are some blank cards exactly for the purpose of printing my own card there.
It would violate copywrite for someone to to post a image of the card, or the full card card text.
Quote:
3. I know nothing about warehouse23...
http://www.warehouse23.com/

It's SJGames' house store. They have been known to replace problem merchandise even when they weren't the original point of purchase. However they'd probably appreciate you at least attempting to resolve this through the retailer first.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #5
Behemoth

I emailed to Warehouse.
But can you just say me what this card should do? Or may be this action violates some copyrights too? :)
Old 07-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #6
Gawain

Posting the cards text/function in full or it's image would EXACTLY be what he is referring to as violating copyright laws. You really didn't understand that?
Old 07-03-2007, 03:47 PM   #7
Behemoth

Now i just want to know what this card realy do. And now i do not ask to put full text of the card. You really didn't understand that?

PS: I can give you many links to places in this forum where people describe functionality of a card, or put a part of its text
Old 07-03-2007, 04:10 PM   #8
Quaff_fu

Quote:

PS: I can give you many links to places in this forum where people describe functionality of a card, or put a part of its text
Just because everyone’s cheating doesn’t make it right. It just means their getting away with it.

Pat
Quaff_fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #9
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaff_fu
Just because everyone’s cheating doesn’t make it right. It just means their getting away with it.

Pat
I don't think it's in violation of copywrite to discuss in general terms what a card does and we have express permission to post a small section of card text if it is relevant to a rules discussion. In this case I things it's perfectly acceptable to say that Fire-Breathing Bridle is a Steed Enhancer that gives a small combat bonus.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:19 AM   #10
Behemoth

Oh, its much better, now i know almost all :)))) What the rest is to understand WHAT bonus it give!