Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V. > Ogre Video Game

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2017, 02:55 PM   #1
Croy
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default Fencer?

Is the PE Fencer in the game? One of the loading screen art pictures is of the Fencer so I figured it would be in game.

I found the Ogre's Mk 1-6 but I can not seem to find the Fencer as an option.

Has anyone else found the Fencer in game?
Croy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 06:34 PM   #2
Ulzgoroth
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Default Re: Fencer?

It looks like it's not, and that does seem weird considering that it's the star of the loading screen.
__________________
I don't know any 3e, so there is no chance that I am talking about 3e rules by accident.
Ulzgoroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 08:39 AM   #3
GranitePenguin
 
GranitePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Plainfield, IL
Default Re: Fencer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulzgoroth View Post
It looks like it's not, and that does seem weird considering that it's the star of the loading screen.
I'm sure it's coming. It looks more to me like they focused on PE armor against NAC Ogres for the initial release, since the NAC Ogre and PE Armor are more iconic.
__________________
GranitePenguin
MIB #2214
GranitePenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:21 PM   #4
AurochDigital
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Bristol, UK
Default Re: Fencer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitePenguin View Post
I'm sure it's coming. It looks more to me like they focused on PE armor against NAC Ogres for the initial release, since the NAC Ogre and PE Armor are more iconic.
It's on our big list of other cool things to get in. So we hope so!

Thanks
__________________
Auroch Digital Ltd - working on Ogre! Join us on Facebook | Twitter | Email
AurochDigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:36 AM   #5
Croy
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default Re: Fencer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AurochDigital View Post
It's on our big list of other cool things to get in. So we hope so!

Thanks
It has been over a couple months since your reply. Has this item moved up in your big list to a foreseeable release date?

Also, will the Fencer be free content in a patch or paid DLC?

Thank you.
Croy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:55 AM   #6
AurochJake
Moderator
 
AurochJake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Bristol, UK
Default Re: Fencer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croy View Post
It has been over a couple months since your reply. Has this item moved up in your big list to a foreseeable release date?

Also, will the Fencer be free content in a patch or paid DLC?

Thank you.
There are a number of units we'd like to add to the game in the future, but I'm afraid we can;t give anything concrete on when this will be possible, apologies.

If it is added, it will almost certainly be in a free update.

Thanks a lot!
AurochJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.