Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 09-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #1
ULFGARD

Default Heroes to Go pdf?

The boxed set just came in and I opened it while my wife looked on constantly saying it's beautiful. It's everything I could have hoped for!

What surprised me is that heroes to go came with the set, but wasn't included in my pdf set. Perhaps there was an option on kickstarter and I missed it? If so, will it be available anytime soon? Those PCs are great pregens and would be good for the pickup game I've suggested to my usual group.

I'm running a MH game 1/2 time, with The One Ring taking up the other 50%. The more I can introduce them to GURPS, the more likely they are to play in other genres, and possibly even adapt settings such as TOR to it.

So is it something I forgot to buy?
Old 09-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #2
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

Default Re: Heroes to Go pdf?

I am pretty sure that it is part of the GM's screen.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:12 PM   #3
ULFGARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_pudding View Post
I am pretty sure that it is part of the GM's screen.
Yes, it is. I was surprised to find it there. I didn't order the pdf of the GM's screen, so maybe that's it. In that case, I'm hoping it'll be available in pdf form sometime soon. I don't want to simply photocopy the pregens from the book (it's too beautiful to bend up like that), but it would be pretty useful to print them out.

Of course, none of this prevents me from making my own pregens. I've already done a bit of that from the pdfs. It's just useful to have that pretty book for players to browse through rather than a set of sheets and my handwaving descriptions.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:25 PM   #4
sir_pudding
Wielder of Smart Pants

I think it probably will be with the pdf of the GM's screen when it becomes available for general purchase.
sir_pudding is offline   Reply With Quote