Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2017, 01:44 PM   #161
Time Munchkin
 
Time Munchkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: McAllen/Pharr/Edinburg, TX
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

I received my Kickstarter order today. but the box was bashed to hell, big holes in the box and the Deluxe box is crushed on one side. what can we do to fix this?
__________________
Proud Shopper of

Myth Adventures
5208 N 10th St. McAllen, TX
78504-2911
(956) 687-3104
Myth Adventures on Facebook
Praise be to "BOB" may your day be full of slack
Time Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:13 PM   #162
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor
 
Andrew Hackard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

General note: If you have any problems with your shipment, please contact kickstart@sjgames.com and we'll see what we can do.

We don't have our own copies yet, so replacement parts will be a little while getting out to folks, but we definitely want everyone to be happy with their Shakespeare loot!
__________________
Andrew Hackard || Munchkin Line Editor, Steve Jackson Games

Twitter: @SJGames || Facebook: SJ Games and Munchkin || Medium: @SJGames
Instagram: @stevejacksongames || YouTube: Steve Jackson Games

New Munchkin player? Visit our Munchkin 101 forum!
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #163
Time Munchkin
 
Time Munchkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: McAllen/Pharr/Edinburg, TX
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
General note: If you have any problems with your shipment, please contact kickstart@sjgames.com and we'll see what we can do.

We don't have our own copies yet, so replacement parts will be a little while getting out to folks, but we definitely want everyone to be happy with their Shakespeare loot!
Thank you for the info Andrew, just shot off an email to them with some photos of the damage. I understand there will be a wait no sweat I know you all will take care of everyone in a timely manner when possible.
__________________
Proud Shopper of

Myth Adventures
5208 N 10th St. McAllen, TX
78504-2911
(956) 687-3104
Myth Adventures on Facebook
Praise be to "BOB" may your day be full of slack
Time Munchkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:58 PM   #164
ColBosch
 
ColBosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

I've got to let you guys know that FedEx is getting really bad lately. Munchkin Shakespeare showed up okay, but I've had to refuse several deliveries lately due to severe damage. The worst was a couple of runner rugs where the box was not only wrecked, they had gotten soaked with some kind of oil.
__________________
Keeper of the GURPS Banner
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:39 PM   #165
adm
 
adm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: MO, U.S.A.
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBosch View Post
I've got to let you guys know that FedEx is getting really bad lately. ...
Lately? In my experience, Fed Ex has always been a crap shoot. I vastly prefer UPS, or USPS.
__________________
Xenophilia is Dr. Who. Plus Lecherous is Jack Harkness.- Anaraxes
adm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:56 PM   #166
Lossy
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

Really quite pleased. Have to resist the urge to blend right away so I can see all the great art and read all the jokes.
Lossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:08 AM   #167
Mister Ed
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Portland, Oregon
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

Darn it! Fed Ex has been telling us all along that the delivery date would be the 18th. As of the 16th Fed Ex had gotten the package all the way to Kent, Washington. When nothing arrived yesterday, I checked again. Apparently instead of delivering the package to US on Monday, like they have been saying, instead they decided that we apparently weren't worthy of Fed Ex delivery. On the 18th, they delivered the package...to USPS in Kent, WA. Now it is up to USPS to deliver it to us, Fed Ex only has "pending" under delivery date, and they provided us with no USPS tracking number. Hopefully it will show up today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Probably would have been better off if it had just been shipped USPS in the first place. Ah well.
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:13 AM   #168
collinc
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

In my experience, UPS and Fedex both like to drop things off to USPS to have them do the final delivery. You'll most likely get it today when they drop off your mail.
collinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 10:53 AM   #169
Anh-Dalan
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Behind the moon
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

any notion of when the Europeans will receive theirs?
Anh-Dalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:07 PM   #170
ColBosch
 
ColBosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Default Re: Munchkin Shakespeare Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
Darn it! Fed Ex has been telling us all along that the delivery date would be the 18th. As of the 16th Fed Ex had gotten the package all the way to Kent, Washington. When nothing arrived yesterday, I checked again. Apparently instead of delivering the package to US on Monday, like they have been saying, instead they decided that we apparently weren't worthy of Fed Ex delivery. On the 18th, they delivered the package...to USPS in Kent, WA. Now it is up to USPS to deliver it to us, Fed Ex only has "pending" under delivery date, and they provided us with no USPS tracking number. Hopefully it will show up today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Probably would have been better off if it had just been shipped USPS in the first place. Ah well.
They do this ALL THE TIME to me. Luckily, my USPS carrier has my phone number, and gives me a ring when he's getting close with packages.
__________________
Keeper of the GURPS Banner
ColBosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.