Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 07-19-2016, 04:32 AM   #31
Racer

Default Re: [Magic] The weakest golems - The worst of ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyndaran View Post
I imagine you might be referencing demonic/angelic/etc. familiars, but all I could think of was this:

"Your work rival took claim of your success again? Scratch his face, pee on his stuff, and leave a pile of feces on his desk." - Cat familiar
Doesn't necessarily have to be a Cat Familiar : I knew a deranged workmate who's do that whilst in a rage . Only when she was caught on CCTV did they finally find out who 'The **** and Run' Bandit was ! 8-|

We're sure she was used to base the crazy girl in 'The PhoneShop : Sutton' sitcom episode a few years ago . It was even filmed in same town where we worked ...

I quite like the idea of a pet rock familiar : " Just sit back & relax . I'm sure it won't matter in 100 years or so ... "

Last edited by Racer; 07-19-2016 at 04:36 AM.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:54 AM   #32
Jose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
If 130 is the minimum energy cost for -60 golems then what is the cheapest CP way to be able to make them for 0 energy so as to flood the world with these weak golems?
That is the minimum to avoid exactly that scenario.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:55 AM   #33
Celti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
If 130 is the minimum energy cost for -60 golems then what is the cheapest CP way to be able to make them for 0 energy so as to flood the world with these weak golems?
By RAW, there is no such thing as a "0 energy" golem. It's not that a [-60] golem costs 130 energy, it's that the minimum energy you can cast the Golem spell with, period, is 130 energy — which happens to get you a golem template worth [-60].
Celti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
golem, magic