Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 12-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
Michael Thayne

Default [IC] Assault on Bunker 23

Links to PC sheets:

Poonbahbah
ErhnamDJ
Skullcrusher
ericthered
zoncxs

I know ericthered won't be able to play until after New Year's, and my participation will be spotty until then as well, but I figured I'd throw up an IC thread in case people want to start roleplaying out the meeting in London at T minus 48 hours now.
Michael Thayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [IC] Assault on Bunker 23

An old Persian with snow white hair stepped out of nowhere, quite literally, and onto the london street. He gazed around, looking for those he had been ordered to meet. He wore a long trench-coat, mostly out of respect for the war. it didn't do to stick out from the mortals. He stretched out his senses, feeling for his comrades in arms...

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
ErhnamDJ

MAT stands still in his crate, the only sound the occasional hum of electricity.

My blog.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Naseem quickly picks up the presence of at least one of his comrades. The machine is unique enough to scream its presence from across half of london. He calmly walks towards the ... not a golem. His jewish masters were quite clear about that. Don't call it a golem. He approaches the crate, shipped all the way from america.

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
ErhnamDJ

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My blog.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #6
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Naseem pulled a crowbar out of his coat (one that wasn't there a second ago) and opened the crate, easily prying off the boards. After the nails have been removed, he steped back as the wall of the crate fell open.

Naseem bows deeply. There is not, after all, too large of a distinction between a machine that talks and a mortal.

"I am Naseem of the Gilaki. I am an immortal spirit of magic and wind. What may I call you, a name for yourself, and for your kin and kind as well"

Old 01-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #7
ErhnamDJ

MAT sends an encrypted Morse code radio signal to his handler: "Possible intruder detected at my location. Appears to be a magical genie of Arabian origin. Requesting orders."

To the genie he responds by saying: "I am the property of the United States Military. For matters relating to this piece of equipment, please contact <Name> at <Location>." But he sounds kind of sad when he says it and you see the slightest hint of a frown form on his metal face.

His appearance is like something out of a movie. He consists of a large square for a torso, with a smaller square on top, with tubular metal pipe-like structures for arms and legs. He stands a good nine feet tall.

Something kind of like this.

My blog.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #8
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Naseem considers going and talking to <name>, but teleportation is difficult, even for him, at such a long distances. Half way across the world. doable, but tricky, and with very few way stations. Besides, he needed to receive the other members of the team, and it would not do to leave at the moment. one had to have patience when with dealing with mortals.

"Ahh, then you are 'Piece of Equipment' and you are from the 'United States Military'. May I call you 'piece'? I believe we will working together"

Old 01-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #9
zoncxs

It has been a few decades since Xanthus Zervas Vettonianus was in london, traveling the world took some time but with the new inventions that he has seen people were putting their mark everywhere. Soon the whole world will bare their mark he thought. He didn't like to teleport much, he enjoyed sight seeing when he can. He stops by a coffee shop for some biscuits.

A waitress approached him to ask for what he would like, Zervas deep blue eyes with vivid green forming on the inner ring and golden short hair almost put her in a trance, "a few biscuits and jam my lady" he grabs her bottom, "make it quick, i'm meeting someone." she gives a blushed smile and walks over to get the food. she returns and hands him his food and drink, "anything else mister...?" "Zervas, call me Zervas sugar" he gives her a wink.

when he finished his meal he left, but not before getting her address and shift for later. Zervas then started to walk around looking for the meeting spot once more.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #10
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
May I call you 'piece'? I believe we will working together"
A loud clicking sound emits from the machine, then it stutters the following words: "And. Good. Will. Toward. Men."

My blog.