Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > MIB Demo Events

Old 02-17-2015, 03:03 PM   #1
Magicheide

Default USA Lake Arrowhead, CA Intrnational Tabletop Gaming Event 4/11/2015 ( closed on 4/12)

12-4 PM Demos of Munchkin Treasure Hunt. Dino Hunt Dice, Munchkin, and Zombie Dice, Cthulu Dice.
San Bernardino County Library, Lake Arrowhead Branch
27235 HIGHWAY 189
BLUE JAY, CA 92317
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/lake-arr...okenivtefor001

Heide Nichols MiB 1222
The Lake Arrowhead branch of the San Bernardino County Library will be hosting international Tabletop Gaming Day from 12-3 pm in their Community room. Munchkin Treasure Hunt, Dino Hunt Dice, and classic games for families and children will be most prevalent with a smattering of regular Munchkin, zombie Dice, and I want some Cthulu stuff so we can also put out some HP Lovecraft books! This is on their calendar, in the community board of the Mountain Times newspaper, and posters in the library so I am stoked to be able to demo close to home, and would love it if others want to join me!

Last edited by Magicheide; 03-05-2015 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Add details and invite we are using
Magicheide is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dino hunt dice, munchkin, treasure hunt, zombie dice